𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗗²

After the incident that occurred with bill and my ex, it was a little awkward.
Especially since he kissed and sucked onto my neck which left a bruise.

I was in the school bathroom, running my fingers over it. I thought if he actually liked me or not. I'm probably just being super delusional right now because how could he ever like me?

I brush it off and grabbed my backpack, heading outside of the school to meet with Bill, Tom, and Marilyn.

When Marilyn saw me, she waved. I waved back and gave her a small hug before hugging Bill tightly, making him groan as he returned it.

"Gosh, you're suffocating me!" He joked, kissing my head.
-"yo, where we going?" Tom asked, as we began to walk away from the building.

Tom pulled out a pack of cigarettes and offered Bill one. They both put the cigarette up to their lips, lighting it up.

"How about me and Marilyn have a girls night while you two have a boys night." I suggested. Marilyn is a smart girl and maybe she could help me with my boy problems.
-"No, thank you. I spend every second with Bill. We live in the same household." Tom rolled his eyes, blowing the smoke out of his mouth.

"Okay, I understand that but I wanna spend some time with Mari." I shrug and Bill looked down at me.
-"Why can't you just spend time with her while with us?"
-"because.."
-"because what?"
-"just because! It'll only be a few hours." I smile.

"A few hours always equals to a whole day. I know my girl calculations." Tom shrugged, inhaling the cigarette.

"We're just gonna get our nails done and..we'll see what goes on from there." I smile and take Marilyn's hand.
-"Alright, don't lose my girl." Tom said, lifting up her chin, kissing her softly.
When he pulled away, he smiled down at her. She was blushing and looked like a tomato.
I wish Bill could do that but he only said 'goodbye'.

Me and Marilyn went to the nail salon and while we were getting them done, I decided to ask her some questions.

"Mari, do you think Bill has feelings for me or he just wants to..keep pretending?" I say out of the blue. I know this isn't a conversation I should be having with someone who is shy.
-"I don't know much about relationships but I know when someone is in love and I can tell you love him. He doesn't show much emotion but when he defended you today, it looked like he wasn't playing around. I saw it in his eyes. He was determined to keep you safe. I think he likes you, he just isn't sure of it yet. Give him some time." She explained. I nodded in response. I'm praying he likes me back..

After we got our nails done, we went out to eat and talked about many different things. I didn't know Marilyn like Tom did but I loved her already.

Afterwards, we headed back to the twins house. Marilyn has a key and unlocked it. We entered the house and we were met with the smell of weed hitting our faces.

I scrunch up my nose as I close the door.
We headed upstairs and knocked on Tom's door.
"Come in!" He yelled. We opened the door and saw the boys sitting on the bed, sharing a blunt while watching tv.

"Damn, I can't even see y'all!" I say, trying to blow the smoke away.
-"You're finally back. The sun is literally setting." Bill said, passing Tom the blunt and making his way over to me.

His eyelids were half closed and his eyes were a bloodshot red. As if he's been crying but I know that's not the case. He smiled down at me, wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek and swaying us side-to-side.

"Oh, you missed me?" I tilt my head to the side.
-"a lot." He smiled against my cheek.
It was probably just the weed.

He pulled away but his hand still lingered onto my waist.
"Wanna hit?" He asked and gestured over to Tom who had Marilyn sit in his lap with the blunt in between his fingers. His eyes were trailing over her body, smirking as he kissed her neck.

"Sure?" I shrug.
Bill took the blunt from Tom, passing it to me. As I took a hit, I watched as Tom turned Marilyn to look at him. His hands on her hips as he looked up at her, kissing her softly. With one hand, he intertwined their fingers.
They look so in love..
I thought but was immediately distracted by Bill taking the blunt from my lips.

I exhaled the smoke and he took my hand, pulling us out of Tom's room.
"Let's give them some privacy." He smiled and shut the door.

We walked to his room which wasn't far from Tom's.

We smoked together and talked about how cute baby animals are and I realized that his hand was placed onto my thigh, moving up and down.

I gulped, trying to keep my breathing steady. I looked down at his hand and nails. His hand looks so fine! How could I not resist to imagine those fingers in me?
Y/n, no.
My head spoke. Always ruining the moment.

"Y/n?" Bill said, looking into my eyes.
-"yes?"
-"When do you think it's the right time to end this fake relationship?" He asked, his eyes doing the triangle method.

I didn't want this relationship to end even if it was fake. I still wanted him by my side and I could do this for years.

"Whenever you want." I shrug. Deep down inside I wanted to spend my whole life with him..even if it meant getting my heart broken many times.

"Can we end it today?"
I felt a lump in my throat. I couldn't speak. My heart was broken and I was trying to speak but I couldn't. Did he really mean this? What about the girls? Will we still be friends? Will he still talk to me? Did he find someone better? Did he finally find a girlfriend?

"Uhm, yeah..sure. Whatever you want." I force a smile and he crashes his lips against mines, deepening the kiss like his life depended on it.
I was in shock but returned it.
He crawled on top of me, kissing my jawline and went down to my neck, swirling his tongue on the hickey he made before trialing down to my collarbone.

I moan softly and he took that as a sign of approval to remove my shirt.
So on and so on..
You know the drill🏴‍☠️.