𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗕

3𝒓𝒅 𝓅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝓅𝒐𝒗—

Tokio Hotel was spotted at a club tonight. Bill was with his girlfriend, both of them all up on each other. The photos say it all. They were also filming a new episode for Tokio Hotel tv.

"We're going to a club tonight." Bill said, putting on his belt. His hair was blocking his sight as he tried to buckle it.

"Yeah, and I'm going to pull all the ladies. There will be no room for Georg." Tom smirked, raising his brows as he looked over at Georg.

"I don't need a lady anyways. I got Gustav." Georg smirked, looking at Gustav who was confused. He had no idea what the conversation what about.

"What? Me what?" He questioned, tilting his head to the side.

"Tom, do you like to share?" An Interviewer asked.

"I don't share my women. Unless I'm feeling a little generous!" He smiled innocently while fixing his bandana.

"Lucky for me, I don't need a lady because I already won such a beautiful women." Bill spoke up, fixing his hair during the process. He had a huge grin on his face as he spoke about his lady.

"Where is she?" The Interviewer asked, pointing the camera in every direction, looking for her.

"She's getting ready for the club. Hopefully she doesn't look too sexy to get other guys' attention." He giggled.
Tom rolled his eyes, spraying cologne all over his body which smelt rich and fabulous.

Y/n came out after awhile. She was wearing a black skirt with a band tee. It was really tight on her which showed off her curves. The shirt was also short so you could see her stomach with every step she took. Her hips swayed side-to-side like she was walking a runway. She's like a real life model but also just an ordinary girl that's known for being Bill Kaulitz's girlfriend.

When she stepped inside, all eyes were on her. Bill was practically drooling over her. His eyes locked on her body. She smiled softly as she saw his eyes glued to her. She felt so lucky to have him knowing he had many other options but he chose her.

"You look stunning, baby!" He exclaimed, smiling widely as he pulled her into his arms, holding her hips.
-"thank you! You look so good too! I mean, you always do." She looked up at him. He was way taller than her and he loved it. He felt more powerful being taller than others. If he wanted to, he could make her obey and get her on her knees but he wasn't like that. Unless she wanted him to. It's kinda the opposite. He listens to her and he'd do anything she asks in a heartbeat.

"Alright, lovebirds! Let's get rolling, I gotta get my women." Tom said, clapping his hands together as they exited the hotel.

The cameramen followed behind, recording every moment they could. Most of them were Tom talking about him and his women. He mentioned that they wouldn't be able to walk the next morning.

The club wasn't far from where they parked, so they walked.
Bill stood behind Y/n, making sure the wind didn't lift up her skirt. He assumed Y/n would be the type to wear mini shorts under but earlier today, she dropped her lipgloss and bent over to pick it up and she was indeed not wearing any shorts under. Bill might've gotten a lil' excited but he didn't mention that.

They made it to the club and headed straight to the bar. They order a few shots of vodka and drank them down all at once. They all make a weird disgusted face. Their throats were burning and Tom was groaning.

"I hate that shit so much." He complained and left the bar, heading to the dance floor, hoping to catch a fish in the sea.

It didn't even take him three minutes to find a lady who was already dancing on him. He was definitely taking her to a separate hotel room since he shared with Georg and Gustav. They wouldn't allow him to bring any women in the room because they didn't want it to smell like sex.

Bill and Y/n went to the dance floor after a few more drinks. They were already stumbling but they managed. The cameramen followed Georg and Gustav since they were lonely and only had each other.

Bill placed his hands on Y/n's hips, pulling her closer to him. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck, looking up at him as she kissed his chin, moving to kiss his jawline.

When she was drunk, she was very clingy and definitely needy sometimes. She needed him by her side every time she drank or she could be a little stupid and confuse him with someone else if they have long crazy hair. She could also be very clumsy..

They swayed to the song, dancing with each other, ignoring the paparazzi that found their way into the club. They were snapping photos of Y/n kissing his neck, leaving bruises. Bill kissed her cheek gently, his hand sliding down to her ass cheek, resting it there.

They walked over to the red leather couch that was in the club. They both sat down. Y/n sitting on Bill's lap as she continued to kiss and suck onto his neck. She was letting out soft moans as she did. She began to grind against him, her mind focused on getting what she wants. She knew she would get it either way. She always gets it when she's angry.

Bill slid his hands up her skirt slowly, his fingers tracing the outline of her panties as she moaned softly. He loved the sounds she made. Especially knowing he made her feel this way.

He kissed her deeply, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She groaned as she felt his fingers teasing her entrance.

Paparazzi, being the creeps they are, snapped photos of every angle they could. They were being perverts but they were also doing this in public.

Bill noticed this and pulled away, making her groan in disappointment.

"Come, lets go to the bathroom." He whispered into her ear. She got off of him and they headed off to the bathroom.

You can all guess what they did in there. Don't worry, protection was used!!
Unless you wanna keep the Kaulitz generation going.
(We didn't use protection.)