𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗟

Me and Bill were walking around and stopped to buy some ice cream for the both of us.

We decided to head to the crowded place and saw so many rides. The lights to the rides were lighting up the dark night.

We decided to try some of the rides there and won a few prizes.

"Oh, look! It's a Ferris wheel!" Bill said and pointed at the ferris wheel that had colorful lights.
-"Oh" I say. I didn't wanna go on the ride because I'm scared of heights but I also didn't wanna disappoint him.
-"Do you wanna ride it?" He asked.
-"uh, sure, why not?" I forced a smile and he looked down at me.
-"we don't have to if you don't want to. It's okay" he smiled and I shook my head.

"No, let's go." I say and pull his hand towards the ride. When we got there, we stood in the line 'til it was our turn to go.

When our turn came, Bill paid and we took a seat and I didn't let go of Bill's hand. The ride begin to move and I didn't bother looking down.

"You okay?" Bill asked, rubbing my knuckles gently.
-"Yeah.." I responded but he could tell I wasn't fine.
-"You don't have to be nervous. It'll be okay, I promise." I said and pressed a soft kiss onto my lips.
-"I know.." I smiled and continued to hold his hand.

"Look at the lights at night. It's so beautiful." Bill said as he was looking out the ride. I slowly turned to look outside and the lights were the most gorgeous things I've ever seen. It was really colorful and it was like a dream come true.

"Woah.."
-"Right? It's like we're in Tokyo." He smiled softly.

When we were at the top, the ride stopped and I began to panic.
"Did it stop?.." I asked.
-"yes, but it'll be okay." Bill reassured me.
-"Is this supposed to happen?.."
-"Maybe, I don't know." He shrugged and I held onto his hand.
-"I'm scared.." I mumble.

"Calms down, baby. We'll be fine." Bill said, holding onto both of my hands.
-"I don't think this is supposed to happen.." I say.
-"Shh, you're gonna be okay. Trust me." He rubbed my arm gently and the ride begin to move again.

I was so relieved, I thought I would never see the light of day.
Once we were at the bottom, I got off of the ride.

"I don't wanna ride one of those ever again." I said as we went to get some churros.
-"Alright, We won't ever ride one of those again." Bill said and kissed my head.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆.
𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 '𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲
𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗧𝗘.