𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗²

A few weeks later, I was moved into a morden home. They were able to afford a nice home with the money I've made by modeling. The police haven't suspected anything and I was reported as a runaway but I'm in my 20s so they knew that I was old enough to make my own choices.

I had my own room in the house but was never able to leave the property. They had it secured and I couldn't go anywhere without one of them supervising me.

"Y/n, come here! We got some new outfits. They're pretty sexy!" Tom yelled from downstairs. I sighed, getting out of my bed and made my way downstairs where I saw Tom looking through a box of clothes. I furrowed my brows when I saw that most of these were so scandalous.

"You'll make the internet go crazy with these. Especially the men." He smirked, looking back at me. He then threw me a black dress that had so many slits on it. At this point it was cut by a child. It was really short and a slit by the ass.

"Uhm, these don't look appropriate." I look up at him, holding the dress in my hand.

"So? You'd like so fine in them. Put it on." Tom licked his lip piercing and looked at the door when Bill came inside.

"What's going on?" He asked, throwing the keys onto the counter and noticing the box of clothing.
-"where did you get these?" He put his hands on either side of his hips, looking at him.

"I don't know. I got them custom made by some fashion designer." Tom shrugged.

"A horny fashion designer? These are so inappropriate! There's kids that watch her model videos. Are you stupid?" He scoffed, snatching the dress out of my hand and putting it back into the box aggressively.

"Okay, chill! I wanted to see her in them." Tom rolled his eyes, taking the dress out and throwing it back at me.
-"put it on for me." He said and Bill gave him a disgusted look.

"Get some help." He suggested as he looked over at me.
-"you don't have to if you don't want to. He's just some horny loner." He rolled his eyes. Tom seemed really offended that he pushed Bill and led me upstairs.

Tom made me try all the outfits and snapped photos after Bill specifically told him not to.

"You look mad sexy, I'm not even gonna lie." He smirked, looking back at the photos. Just then, Bill barged into the room, snatching the camera from him.

"What the fuck did I tell you?" He glared at him in anger before his eyes landed on me. His face soften as they trailed down my body.

"Damn, Ma.." he licked his lips before throwing the camera back to Tom. He caught it, giving him a look of anger.

"Watch out! You could've broke it, dumbfuck!" He yelled, holding onto the camera for dear life.

Bill walked towards me, his hands finding their way to my hips. He examined my body, running his hand up and down my curves.

"Turn around real quick." He said. I slowly turned around and let me tell you that this dress was really short to the point my ass was being revealed along with my panties.

"I know what I said about these outfits but they look really good on you. These are for special photos for the both of us. You won't have to wear these unless you're told, Okay?" He whispered into my ear, his lips kissing my cheek. I was so flustered! The way his voice sounded so close to my ear. He is so fucking fine..but he's gay.

"Not you flirting after getting mad at me for flirting with her." Tom rolled his eyes.

"That was before I realized how hot she is." Bill pulled away, gripping my ass before he did. He held me by my waist, making Tom jealous.

"Seriously? She doesn't even want you for real." He scoffed, sitting up from the bed.

"She does." Bill smirked, looking down at me.

"If she did then she wouldn't have taken photos with me." He smirked as he looked for the photos on the camera. I knew exactly which photos he was talking about. They were photos we took when Bill was downstairs. I was wearing all the outfits he asked me to wear and made me sit on his lap. I liked it, I'm not even gonna lie to you. I took advantage of the position and kissed his neck. He didn't stop me at all either.

He showed Bill the photos with a smirk on his face while licking his lip piercing that I indeed felt against my lips awhile ago.

Bill let go of my waist, shaking his head before leaving the room.

"I don't know what's his problem but it seems like he's jealous." Tom chuckled, pulling me closer to him and pressing his lips against mines.

Bill came back into the room, pulling me out with him.

"Don't do that. He's just a playboy." Bill said, his voice firm and deep.

"I apologize." I mumble to which his kissed my head.

"I'm just trynna save you here. He has a whole different bitch in Germany." He shrugged, grinning as he laughed at his brother.

"Oh" I force a smile. You're telling me Tom has been flirting with me just to play with me? That's pretty fucked up.

"Come on, lets go take your actual photos." He smiled, leading me to the photo shoot room where it also had a runway with a red carpet. If it wasn't for me, they wouldn't have either of this. I mean, if they haven't kidnapped me. I always think about the fact that I would be a normal girl and not some famous model if I weren't taken. I low-key miss my dog though..hopefully one day I can convince them to find my baby.

𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗞𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘇 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 :: ☆On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara