𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗗³

𝒮𝒎𝒖𝒕—

Bill was above me, intertwining our fingers as he pressed them against the mattress. His face was nuzzling against my neck, groaning softly as he pounded into me. I moaned loudly, arching my back.

"Shhh, we don't need them to hear you.." He whispered into my ear.

"They're probably fucking too..plus, don't you wanna hear me?" I say, looking into his eyes with my hooded ones. He moaned softly as he smashed his lips against mines, thrusting into me.

He moved his lips down to my neck, sucking onto my skin. His dick was pumping in and out of me. I moaned loudly, my eyes rolling to the back of my head in pleasure. He brought his lips down to my nipples, taking one into his mouth. I whimpered softly, my hand moving to grip onto his hair.

"Bill.." I moaned, arching my back as he swirled his tongue over my nipple.
I was so close.

He held my hips tightly as he pounded into me roughly. He stared down at me, loving the way I respond to him.

"Baby, I'm so close.." He groaned, breathing heavily.

Eventually he came inside me, making him groan and me moan.

"Oh, fuck, Bill.." I moan, gripping onto his shoulders.

He pecked my lips before moving his head down to my pussy lips that were already soaking wet, mixed with mine and his fluids.

He kissed my inner thighs before moving his lips against mines down there. I moan softly at his soft touch. He flicked his tongue over my clit, making me arch my back. His tongue felt so good inside me.

He began to suck and nibble on my clit. His fingers found their way inside me, pumping in and out of me. I whimper, gripping onto his hair once again.

"Bill, I'm gonna cum.." I moan, he continued to suck on my clit, another finger finding it's way inside me.
I groan and I came all over his face. I felt so embarrassed.

He pulled away, licking his fingers clean as he cleaned me up with his tongue.

"You did so good, princess.." He smirked, kissing me, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I could taste myself on him. I moaned against his lips. He bit my bottom lip before pulling away.

"My turn" he smirked as he stood up off the bed, standing in front of a mirror.
He helped me up from the bed, positioning me in front of him.

"Get on your knees." He demanded as he looked down at me, moving the hair out of my face.

I got on my knees before taking him into my mouth. He is so big, his dick was already hitting my throat with every suck. I began to stroke his dick as I sucked him off. He groaned as he gripped my hair, guiding me. I looked up at him and saw that he was looking directly at the mirror, watching me as I sucked him off.

I moan as I took him deeper, gagging at first but got used to his size in my mouth a few minutes later.

"Keep going, princess..I like your lips against my cock." He groaned, tilting his head back in pleasure.
He thrust his hips against my mouth.

"I'm close.." he warned.

I continued to deep throat him, sucking him off until he came down my throat. I pulled away, swirling my tongue over his tip, licking away every drop of semen that was left.

He groaned, stroking my cheek and looking down at me.
"You're such a Good Girl.." he smirked.

"Come here." He said. I stood up, reaching up to his chest.

He sat on the bed, pulling me onto his lap.

"Now ride me, beautiful." He said in a low seductive voice, gripping onto my hips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, grinding against him. He groaned, looking into my eyes with his lustful ones. He moved my hips, guiding me. I pressed my body down on his dick, grinding against him harder and faster.

"Please, keep going.." he moaned, pressing his lips against mines, his tongue asking for permission to slip into my mouth. I let out a moan which let his tongue in. He kissed me deeply, his hands running up my body.
I began to jump on his dick. His cock was sliding in and out of me.

I moaned loudly with every thrust. He groaned, his hands squeezing my breasts. His hands felt so good on them. They were so warm..

He pressed his lips against my neck, one hand moving to rub my clit. I whimper as I began to Grind against him once again.

"Good Job, Baby.." he grinned at me. I blushed furiously as he came inside me without a warning. I gasp loudly.
As I was about to pull away, he held me in place.

"Don't move yet.." he looked into my eyes, breathing heavily as he continued to rub my clit.

I was breathing heavily, moaning quietly as he was still inside me. We stayed like this for awhile until I came as well.

I pulled away from him, feeling his dick slide out of me with a pop.

"Come clean me up, please.." he begged, looking up at me with pleading eyes. I couldn't resist that look..it turned me on.

I got on my knees, taking him in my mouth, sucking his cum off. I ran my tongue over his tip, his erection was gone and I knew we were done.

"Let me clean you real quick and then we can go shower." He said, lifting me up and throwing me on the bed.

He brought his mouth down to my pussy, licking away the fluids left. He sucked onto my clit, making me moan loudly.

He then pulled away, helping me up and leading me to the bathroom.
He turned on the warm water before stepping inside. I then stepped in after him.

He washed my body, his dick pressing up against my ass and I could feel him getting hard again.

"What do you say about fucking in the shower?" His whispered seductively into my ear.
-"anywhere you'd like, Babe." I smirk to which he returned.

He bent me over and you can guess what happened.

This such ass. Kms.
Bye, I don't think I ever wanna write smut again.
I hate writing smut abt someone who is so sweet and
is and actual human being. This is actually so scary and I
would probably cry if I ever saw a book abt smut that was me.
So, this is probably the last smut..maybe. I haven't wrote smut
in such a long time and I think it needs to stay that way, danke.