𝗕𝗦𝗙

Bill has been my best friend since kindergarten and I haven't seen him for almost a year because he's been busy with his tours and I've missed him so much!!

I picked up my phone to dial his number. It rang for awhile but he eventually picked up.
"Hey, Y/n!!" Bill exclaimed and I could hear the boys rehearsing in the background.
-"Hey, I'm sorry for calling you! I didn't know you guys were busy." I apologized.

"No, it's honestly fine! I wanted to hear your voice. It helps me calm down." Bill giggled on the other end and I couldn't help but blush slightly.
-"Awh, that's sweet!"
-"I also need to tell you that I won't be coming home for like, six months.." he said and my smile faded away. I can't wait six months to see him..This is an actual nightmare.

"Stop, you're being serious?.." I fake laugh.
-"I'm not joking. I'm being serious. I'm sorry, but I promise to bring you a gift when I come back! Trust!" He said on the other and but I didn't want any gifts, I wanted my best friend to come home.
-"Oh, I thought you were coming home on the 16th.." I say and lean against the kitchen counter.

"I know, I'm sorry! I got the dates mixed up.." he sighed on the other end.
-"It's okay. I was just waiting and preparing for you to come back." I explain.
-"preparing what exactly?" He asked and I could tell he was tilting his head on the other side.

"I bought you gifts and I made you a welcome sign. I got you your favorite candy and everything!" I say and frown at the thought of him not being able to receive any of the gifts I got him.
-"Oh, I'm sorry, Y/n! I'll make sure to get the date right next time." He said.

"So..you don't have an exact date?"
-"no, not yet but I'll let you know when I do, I promise."
-"okay, I'll call you Tomorrow." I smiled and he hummed on the other end in response.
-"Alright, love you!" He shouted as Gustav beat the drums.
-"Love you too!" I responded and he hung up.

I sigh and place my phone onto the counter and began to eat my food that I left on the counter.

-𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃

It was the 16th, the day Bill was supposed to come home. I tried calling him for the past three days and he wouldn't answer me.

I was upset but decided to attempt to forget about him but I couldn't. Bill was my happiness and he's the only person that I like to talk to and I haven't been able to hear his voice for awhile.

I made me some breakfast and got a message on my phone. I quickly made my way to it, trying to see if it was Bill.

I picked up my phone to see the screen and it was just my other friend, Stella.

───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────
Stella- "Y/n, You have to come see this ASAP!! It's really important and I think it's something you'd like!"

Me- "okay, calm down. I doubt it's something so exciting but I'll go. Where is this..place that must be so exciting?"

Stella- "You know that one place we went to for your birthday? Where the stars were visible at night and it was just so beautiful?"

Me: "yes, I remember it like it was yesterday."

Stella- "well, that place! Come around 10:45 PM. I have a surprise!"

Me: "alright, I'll be there."
───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────────

I put my phone down and went back to my cooking.

Once I was finished, I put everything in the sink and headed to watch some movies to cut some time for this surprise Stella had planned unexpectedly.

I have to admit, I'm kinda shocked because Stella barely gets me anything!

It was 8:47 PM and I decided to get ready for Stella.

I didn't know if she wanted me to dress nice or anything so I just threw on a camouflage tube top, Jean shorts, and threw on a belt.

I did my hair and makeup and I was ready to go. It was still a bit early so I decided I wanted to buy us some smoothies.

-𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃

I pulled up to the spot and stepped out of my car with the smoothies in my hand.

"Hey, Stella!! I got smoothi-" I say but was cut off when I saw Bill smiling at me. I gasp in shock and the smoothies slipped out of my hand and fell to the ground, splattering all over the place.
-"Bill!!" I yell and ran towards him to which he had his arms wide open for me to run into.

I wrapped my arms around him tightly and he lifted me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around his waist.
"I missed you so much!" I mumbled against his neck.
-"I missed you even more, words can't even explain." He responded and put me down but I just couldn't let go of him.

He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around me.
"Awh, Bill.." I frown and he looks at me in confusion.
-"What's wrong?" He tilted his head in confusion as he stroked my cheeked.
-"I didn't know you were coming Today and I left your gifts at home and your 'welcome back' sign.." I explained and he grinned.

"It's okay! I have you! That's all I need." He said and I smiled softly. He really was the sweetest boy in the world.
-"Oh! I got you this." He said and pulled out a box from his pocket and opened it to reveal a heart necklace.

"Look what's inside it." He said and I opened the heart to see a picture of me and Bill from this year and from 15 years ago.
-"Awh!! We look so cute! Thank you, Bill!" I say happily and wrapped my arms around him once more before pulling away and asking him to put the necklace on me.

"Let's go buy more smoothies 'cause those been through hell.." Bill mumbled and we made our way to my car, driving to buy smoothies.