𝗚𝗨𝗡

𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴
𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼..𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵,
𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀
𝘂𝗽:) 𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼
𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗻😏

Bill woke me up this morning by placing soft kisses onto my neck, groaning softly as his hands roamed over my body. My eyes fluttered open and I stroke his hair softly, making him pull away.
"Good morning, beautiful" he smiled and kissed me softly and I gladly returned it.
-"Good morning"

"Come on, get up. I wanna show you how to shoot a gun for safety. You know how bad it could get." He said and helped me up off the bed.
-"right.." I say and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

Once I got out the shower, Bill walked in, handing me my clothes.
"Here you go" he said and placed it onto the counter.
-"thank you!" I smile and he holds my bra and panties up.
-"I don't know if you like these but I got them because I saw them first so.." he said and placed the lacey bra and panties on the counter as well.
-"It's fine, thank you, baby" I smile and he nodded before walking out.

I dried off my body before putting on my clothes and brushing my hair out along with blow drying it. I straightened my hair and did a swoop at the end to have this curvy effect onto my hair. I put on my chapstick and headed out and downstairs to meet with Bill eating steak.

"Steak in the morning?" I ask and run my hands up and down his chest from behind.
-"Yeah, the chef made you some too. It's still warm and it's to your liking." He smiled and I kissed his cheek before taking the steak from the chef.
-"Thank you" I say and sit in front of Bill.
-"No problem." The chef said before making his way back to the kitchen.

Me and Bill ate our steak. He was drinking wine and I was just drinking water since I wasn't in the mood for wine right now.

-𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃

While the maid cleaned the house, Bill told his driver to take us somewhere that only he knew. We pulled up to this random spot and he stepped out of the black truck, coming to my side and opening my door. He took my hand and helped me out of the truck since he doesn't want me to trip.
"Thank you" I smile and he kisses my cheek before shutting the door and we walked into these woods.

The bodyguard/driver held a suitcase in his hand. We stopped walking and we were standing in front of bottles, targets, etc. (idk nothing abt this shit..)

"Alright, here's where we're gonna practice." He said and the bodyguard opened the suitcase for him. Bill took a pistol in his hand, cocking the gun and showing me how the safety works.
-"Okay, so if this is like this, then you won't be able to shoot. But if it's like this, then you're able to shoot. This will be so you don't accidentally shoot the gun. You could be a little clumsy." He shrugged and I scoffed.

"Says you" I say and he side eyes me.
-"Whatever you say." He rolls his eyes.

"Alright, when you're aiming, you're gonna wanna aim like this and not stand like an npc, 'cause that's stupid." He says and extends his arms out, holding the gun in his hand. He aimed at one of the bottles and shot the gun, making the bottle shatter all over the place.
-"Now you try" he said before cocking the gun and handing it to me.

"Okay, but I can't promise you I'll shoot any of them." I say, taking the gun into my hand.
-"you'll be fine. This is just the beginning of making you my wife." He smirked and stepped away from me, giving me all the space I could ever ask for.

I followed his instructions and extended my arms out, holding the gun in my hands, attempting to aim at a target.
"Focus, Y/n." Bill said and I closed one eye to aim but I didn't have any confidence and I didn't wanna miss. Especially in front of Bill, a professional himself.

I sigh and put my arms down, holding the gun in my hand.
"I can't"
-"Yes, you can. You're just not trying." He said and walked up to me, standing behind me. He picked my arms up, his hands guiding me on holding the gun.
-"Place your finger here." He said, placing my finger onto the trigger.
-"Hold onto it tightly, don't let go."

He helped me aim at a target, his body pressing against mines. I could feel his breath against my neck as he spoke softly into my ear.

"Now..shoot." He said, his lips against my ear.
(OMFG, let me be Y/n for 1 day!!)
I pulled the trigger and shot the target.

"There you go!" He said, clapping his hands with a grin plastered on his face.
-"yeah, only because you guided me." I roll my eyes and he smacks his lips.

"You'll get the hang of it on your own." He said, lifting my chin with his finger, making me look up at him.
-"You're so fucking beautiful." He mumbled and kissed me softly.
-"Come on, let's try one by yourself." He pulled away.

"Ehh, I don't think I like the sound of that one." I say and hand him the gun.
-"alright, tomorrow then." He took the gun out of my hand and handed it to the bodyguard.

He wrapped his arm around me and we made our way to the truck. He opened my door and I stepped inside as he did the same. He placed his hand onto my thigh on the ride home, fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

When we pulled up to his house, it was surrounded with many other black trucks.

None of them were his..
(OH, NEIN!!)