𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗕𝗨𝗠𝗣

About three weeks ago, I found out I was pregnant and Bill was excited. He didn't know how to react and ever since, he's been obsessed with telling Tom he's gonna be a Dad.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" He said, smiling happily and Tom rolled his eyes.
-"This is the 6th millionth time you've told me this. Congratulations." He says.
-"Thank you!"

I came downstairs, wearing some sweatpants and a tight shirt that showed off my baby bump.

"Oh, hey, Tom" I say and he looks over at me.
-"Hey, Y/n" he smiled and Bill looked over at me in awe.
-"Look! Look! Look!" Bill exclaimed.
-"What?! What am I looking at?!" Tom panicked slightly as he held onto Bill's arm.
(That's literally me, HELP!)

"Her baby bump! She looks so cute!" He said as he stood up and made his way over to me, gently running his hand on my stomach.
-"holy fuck, Bill. I thought you saw a spider.." Tom said, rolling his eyes.

"Awh, there's a baby." Bill pouted.
-"Yeah, a baby." I responded.
-"My baby" he said, wrapping an arm around my waist, walking me over to the couch.

I sat down on the couch and he sat down next to me, his hand never leaving my stomach.
"Tom, look at Y/n's stomach." He said, running his hand in a circular motion.
-"Okay, I see it" Tom said in annoyance.

"You're just mad" Bill rolled is eyes, lifting my shirt to reveal my stomach. He gently pressed his lips against my stomach, mumbling nothing but sweet words to the human he put in me.

"I'm not mad, I'm just annoyed at the fact you keep bringing up the baby. It's only been like, what? 3 weeks? Calm down." Tom sighed, shaking his head as I laughed.
-"No, you're actually just mad that the younger brother get's to be a dad before the older one." Bill teased.

"Shut up, you're only 10 minutes younger, grow up." Tom scoffed.
-"You shut up."
-"No, you"
-"You"
-"I said it first"
-"so?"
-"SO shut up"
-"You shu-"

"Y'all are acting like literal children." I say, making them both stop.
-"Exactly, Bill. You're about to be a father in like, 8 months." Tom continued, crossing his arms against his chest.
-"whatever. I'm sorry, baby" Bill apologized and placed his head onto my legs, looking up at me.

I smiled softly and stroked his hair gently, running my hands through it.

"Why are you acting like you're the baby?" Tom chuckled, making Bill flick him off.
-"Shut the fuck up, Tom."
-"Whatever."

𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝘁.
(𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗠𝗲𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗼, 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗻𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘁)