𝗧𝗢𝗠'𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥

Tom Kaulitz is a very popular guy in my school. The girls love him because of how attractive he is and he gets all the attention in the world. I mean, if I was a guy, I would be as hot as him.

I wish, but all I know is that he slept with all the popular and attractive girls in the whole school.
He took most of their virginity's and girls couldn't wait to be next. It was kinda shocking but I didn't wanna be apart of any of that..

BUTT..Can we just talk about his twin brother Bill? Bill is the opposite of Tom. He's more quiet and more responsible.
He doesn't sleep around and I heard he was still a virgin..But it could possibly be a rumor. I don't know, who cares?

We were in lunch and I saw Tom walk in. He was wearing black clothing, his bandanna was wrapped around his hair to style his cornrows.

This is the part where Tom decides where he wants to sit. He smirked as he looked at all the desperate girls who wanted him to sit at their table.
I just watched as I drank my water and he looked over at me before walking up to my table.

'Oh, shit..is he coming this way? Fuck me..'
I thought as he made his way over to me and sat in front of me, along with his friends and brother.

"What are you doing sitting all alone?" He asked.
-"oh, you know, I don't socialize with people like you do." I shrug and he nods.
-"Makes sense." He nodded and looked me up and down while licking his lip piercing.
-"You single?" He asked, looking up at me and placing his arms onto the table.
-"Yeah, why?" I responded with an eyebrow raise.

"Maybe you'd like to go out one day?" He shrugged. This is the lines he used to try to sleep with the girls but I wasn't up for it.
-"No, thank you. I have my eyes on someone already." I say in a polite manner.
-"Oh, and who would that be?" He asked, furrowing his brows.

"I mean, I have no reason to tell you. I barley know you." I shrug.
-"Oh, so we're getting an attitude now?" He smirked.
-"Of course she's gonna get an attitude. You're asking a question she doesn't wanna answer." Bill spoke up.

"Alright, my bad." Tom rolled his eyes. He never wants to listen to anyone but if it's his brother, then you know he'd listen in a heartbeat.
-"You're good." I smile slightly and we sat in awkward silence before Georg's, Gustav's, and Tom's girlfriends came along and sat with us.
(So serious, I'm Georg's gf)

"Hey, Tom" Emily said and wrapped her arms around Tom from behind, whispering things into his ear as she ran her hands up and down his chest and stomach, her hands slowly reaching down his crotch.
-"Ehh.." I say as I make a disgusted face. She was clearly teasing him and wanted more.
(I would've cried if I saw that)

I moved so the girls could have a sat and sat in front of Bill. We both moved to the end of the table so we were basically alone with the chattering in the background.

"How do you put up with your brother having so many girls over?" I asked. That's probably a weird question but it's also another way of starting a conversation with your crush.
-"Oh, it's not that bad but it isn't good either. Every day he has a new girl over and I have to admit, it's kinda annoying." He laughed and his laugh made my heart ache. If this boy couldn't get any cuter.

"Then I must be glad I don't have an attractive brother. Mine looks like he just got hit by a bus and fell into McDonald's." I shrug, making Bill's jaw drop.
-"Awh, that's mean." He said.
(This is literally me and Mya)

"I'm sorry but it's the truth." I say and he shakes his head slightly.
-"okay, weird question..when Tom brings girls over, is it hard for you to sleep? You know, 'cause of what might be going on?.."

"Oh, it's terrible! It's like the walls are on the verge of falling apart. At this point I might just move into the basement if this keeps happening." He explains. That poor boy.
-"Oh! Couldn't be me."
-"Stop! It's actually not even funny anymore." He faked sobbed.

"My bad, I'm sorry!" I apologize and he looks over at the boys with their girl friends clinging onto them.
-"Why don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked, tilting my head.
-"well, I haven't found interest in anyone at this school. They're either all the same or just boring. No one really likes me, they just know me because of Tom. They think I'm scary because of the way I dress and because I wear makeup." He pouted slightly and I felt bad for him because how could anyone dislike him?

"Oh, I'm sorry. I honestly think you're cool. I noticed you before I noticed Tom and I can say that you're the better twin. You're makeup is cool and your style is everything. I wish I could dress up like that but my parents will never accept that, sadly." I sigh and his eyes lightened up in awe.
-"you think so?" He asked.

"Yeah! I've always wanted to be friends with you but like I said, I don't socialize like that so..I never really had the chance to speak with you."
-"Oh, I'm the same way. I don't like talking with people that much. It's kinda scary.." he said and I smiled softly.

"I wasn't born with confidence." I sigh.
-"Me either but with Tom is a whole different story." He said, turning to look over at Tom.

"Look at him. Already searching for a new girl to take home tonight." He laughed.
-"I think he's looking at the red headed girl. You know, the hot one?"
-"Oh!! That girl! She is kinda hot.." Bill agreed and we both laughed.

I really wanna get closer to Bill. We'd be the duo of the year.