𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗔¹

ℱ𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟳—

I was straightening my hair, attempting to get it to stay. After hours it finally stayed, covering my left eye. I did my eyeliner and eyeshadow, creating a smoky eye makeup look. I put on skinny jeans and a baby tee that had a Tokio Hotel logo in the front. I got it custom made! It was definitely worth my savings. The total was 56 dollars because I did ask for 8 baby tee's with different designs. All Tokio Hotel related of course!
I put on my wristbands that matched my belt which had a skull on it, giving it a cool effect. I put on my necklaces and painted my nails black because the old paint was fading away little by little. The low rise jeans and baby tee revealed my hips which lead to revealing my belly button piercing.
My curves looked so good and I couldn't help but pretend to be a model in the big mirror I had. I put up the rock sign and pretend to sing my lungs out.

Tokio Hotel was playing in the background as I prepared my vocals to scream my lungs out at their concert today. Then I got rudely interrupted by my sister walking into the room. She is the opposite of me. She's the type to listen to soft, low voices with high notes. Me on the other hand, I prefer metal and screams that could kill me.

"What the fuck? You need therapy." She gives me a disgusted glare, looking me up and down before gagging.
-"What are you wearing? Who made you like this? You need to get your mental health checked 'cause this isn't normal." She forced a smile sarcastically, making me roll my eyes at her.

"You have no reason to be talking. That's why your voice is high pitched and you laugh like hyena. At this point you're trying too hard to be croquet. You're never gonna get there, bye. Get out my room and mind your own business." I slam the door in her face, continuing my own personal concert.

I eventually stopped my performance and decided to head downstairs to meet my mom who was waiting for me, jiggling her keys with her hand on her hip.
"Come on, Y/n! Unless you wanna miss the concert that means "your whole entire life"." She quoted, mocking me when I begged her to buy me their tickets. I roll my eyes jokingly and we headed to the car where she began to drive me to the concert destination.

"Danke!" I smile excitedly, squealing. She gave me a look of confusion, tilting her head. "If you don't speak to me in English." She smacked her lips.
-"oh, right! Thank you!" I wave goodbye and made my way to the crowded line, waiting to get inside the stadium.

Finally I made it and made my way to the front. My mom loves me so much that she got me front row tickets to see my husbands! Anyways, I made sure my camera was ready for some videos and photos and waited until they showed up.

When Tom ran out, I started screaming my lungs out. I might've turned into my sister for a second. He looked so fine. His green baggy clothes with his matching hat made me fold. His dreadlocks jumping up and down with every step he took. He smiled at the crowd as he adjusted his guitar and mic.
Then Gustav came out, holding onto his drumsticks, waving at the crowd as he made his way to the drums. I snapped some photos of the two and pressed record on my camera. Georg ran out, his hair falling to his shoulder. He was holding onto his guitar as he got into his position. I was gasping for air. I couldn't breath! This band is so fine! I was gonna bust-Anyways, Bill ran out, a smile planted onto his face. He was licking and sucking onto his teeth, his tongue piercing being shown. Oh, lord! How I was gonna pass out. Bill looks so fine and I just wanted to kiss him all over the place. He's also just two years younger than me..there's nothing wrong with that. Age is just a number, what can I say?

I recorded them as they began to play. I started singing along with Bill and they played their Scream album. My camera angles were going hard as fuck! I got pictures where Bill looked the finest.

I almost passed out when Bill looked directly at my camera, pointing and singing. He was basically singing for me. He grinned at me before looking back up at the crowd. I recorded Tom as he played his guitar, filming the way his fingers strummed against the guitar strings.
Then I filmed how Gustav played his drums, making sure I recorded the way he hit the drums with the sticks. He's so talented, I cannot!
I finally recorded Georg, filming the way his hair kept getting in his face, his fingers strumming the guitar strings. I swear I could see his biceps.

The concert ended and Bill was breathing heavily, smiling at the crowd as the others did the same. They all stood in the middle, bowing and thanking everyone who attended.
I was holding back tears. I didn't wanna cry and ruin my makeup even though I'd do anything for them.

Bill's eyes landed back on me, gesturing for me to go up on stage with them. My heart was racing as Bill extended his hand out to help me up the stage. I gripped onto his hand, feeling the softness of his hand against mine as I climbed onto the stage.

"We're gonna re-play a song. Any song that you want and you could sing along." Bill smiled, his hand on my shoulder. I nodded, gulping nervously. I have to prepare my vocals.

Tom smirked at me as he went back into his position and so did the others.
"What song?" Bill asked, holding onto the mic as he spoke.
-"Schrei." I smiled, blushing furiously.

"Alright, Schrei it is." He said into the mic, making everyone scream.
The boys began strumming the guitars and Gustav hit the drums.

"Du stehst auf und kriegst gesagt, wohin du geh'n sollst
Wenn du da bist, hörst du auch noch, was du denken sollst
Danke, das war mal wieder echt 'n geiler Tag
Du sagst nichts und keiner fragt dich: "Sag mal, willst du das?"" He sang, putting the mic up against his lips before pointing it to me.
-"Nein, nein, nein, na-na-na-na-nein
Nein, nein, nein, na-na-na-na-nein
Schrei, bis du du selbst bist!
Schrei, und wenn es das Letzte ist!
Schrei, auch wenn es wehtut!
Schrei so laut du kannst!" I sang, doing gestures that matched the song energy which Bill seemed to like 'Cause he was smiling so hard.

He put his hand on my lower back as we both sang together.
I was blushing so hard, my heart was racing and I couldn't breath.
I wanted to cry because how'd I get so lucky?!

Eventually the song ended and everyone cheered.
Bill then looked me in the eyes, smiling.
"Thank you!" He said, his voice raspy from all the screaming.
-"No, thank you!" I say, breathing heavily.

"Can I get a picture and autograph? If that's possible." I asked nicely to which he agreed to.

I took a picture with him, our cheeks pressed together and smiling. It was an up close picture that I was gonna hold onto forever.

"Tom, come take a picture of us." Bill said, Tom making his way over to us and I handed him my camera. He then positioned himself in front of us, holding the camera up to his eye. I hugged Bill and he wrapped his arm around my waist, squeezing gently.

"I know this might be a weird request but..do you think I could kiss your cheek for a photo?" I asked to which he laughed at.
-"of course!" He smiled.
-"Thank you!"

I pressed my lips against his cheek, my hands wrapped around his feminine waist.
His waist felt so curvy in my arms, I was so jealous.

Tom snapped some photos and Bill had the security guard take photos of me with the whole band. Surprisingly they all agreed to me giving them a kiss on their cheek.

I also got all of their autographs on my camera.
"Thank you, guys. I love y'all so much and forever 'til the day I grow old." I smiled and they laughed and thanked me as well.

Bill made sure I got off the stage carefully and they said their goodbyes to the crowd and the lights dimmed and they were gone.

I couldn't stop smiling and my Mom pulled up and I told her everything.
"Seriously? Now you're gonna be saying that Bill is your  boyfriend just because he let you kiss him on the cheek." She rolled her eyes. She knows me so well.

"He's my boyfriend now." I giggled, kicking my feet and blushing furiously.

I will never forget this day.