𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

-𝗙𝘂𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁 :: 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗮𝘁𝗲..𝘀𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆.

After we put on our jackets, beanies, mittens, etc.
We headed to the ice rink and I was gonna attempt to teach Bill how to skate.

We decided we wanted to walk and Bill held onto my hand the whole time.
"I'm cold.." Bill said and I looked up at him.
-"Wanna get hot chocolate?" I asked and he nodded.

We went to the nearest café and we both got hot chocolate. We sat down inside and ordered some breakfast since we didn't eat this morning and we were starving.

After we were done, we headed back outside and I fixed Bill's beanie since he took it off in the café.
"Thank you" He said and I nodded. He intertwined our hands and we began to walk together to the ice rink.

Once we made it, we got some skates and he struggled to put them on so I helped him.
"There we go" I smile and he returns it.
-"Thank you, baby"
-"You're welcome, now let's try to teach you how to skate."

He held onto my hand tightly as we made our way onto the ice rink. He took both of my hands and held them like it was the end of the world. He began to slip and couldn't stand on his own.

"Y/n, help me!" He said and I laughed before wrapping an arm around him, pulling him closer to me and he immediately wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.
-"I don't like this." He said and I looked at him.
-"It's just the beginning." I kiss him softly and held onto his hands and pulled away.
-"I'm scared.." he mumbled.

"It's okay, I'm here with you." I smiled and showed him how to move his feet.
He slowly began to move and almost slipped but he stopped himself.

"I'm actually scared..Don't let me go, Y/n!" He said.
-"I won't, I promise!" I smiled and we both began to skate slowly.

After awhile, I told him he needed to attempt to skate by himself.
"No, I don't want to.." He said and held onto my hands tightly, not wanting me to let go.
-"You can do it." I say and he still wouldn't let go.

"Please, baby?"
-"Okay.." he said and let go of my hands. He got scared and held onto the rails.
-"You got this." I say and frowns slightly as he let go and slowly started to move.

I followed behind him just incase he fell.
"You're doing good! Now try to go a bit faster." I say and he speeds up a bit before slipping.
-"Oh, shit!" I say and see him falling backwards. I tried to catch him but we both ended up on the ice.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" He apologized.
-"you're good. Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded.
-"Help me up, please." He said and I stood up before helping him up.

"I wanna go home, I don't like this." He said and I nodded.
-"of course." I smiled and he held onto my hand as we got of the ice rink.

We sat at the benches and I took my skates off before helping him.
"Thank you"

We walked back home and took off our stuff.

"Can we cuddle on the couch?" Bill asked.
-"Of course!!" I say, grinning happily and we made our way to the couch where he pulled me on top of him, wrapping his arms around me and we watched a movie.