𝗬/𝗡 (𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗟'𝗦 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡)

What if Bill was the one
with the obsession?
ℬ𝒊𝒍𝒍'𝒔 𝒫𝒐𝒗—

After I was done posting my edit, I continued to scroll on TikTok. There was so many edits of Y/n on my for you page and I wasn't complaining. I loved how tiktok kept recommending my wife. She is everywhere I go. I have my wall covered in her photos. Most of them are from my favorite photo shoots. I also have some of her with her bandmates from Tokio Hotel. I have to admit that they're all fine.

I also have to admit that I will never have a chance. I mean, if I existed like 20 years ago then I would've. Her old style is very much like mine. I'm 100% sure I would've had dated her back then. I'd probably be her husband right now with like three kids.
We would've been so happy together!!

Anyways, after scrolling through tiktok, I eventually got bored and went on Wattpad to read Y/n imagines 'cause why not? It took me a long time to find a good one since there was tons with smut and I didn't wanna read that..at least not yet.

I clicked on a book and read the first imagine. It was really sweet and I can already imagine myself with her. My fantasies were growing on me..

I hate the fact that my friends think she's not even cute. Don't even play, look at her! She's like a dream! She's the definition on perfect! If only they saw what I see in her.

I started kicking my feet and giggling when the writer made us kiss. In reality we did kiss..no, seriously. I kiss her poster every night before going to bed.

"You and Y/n went to an arcade together. She said she had a surprise for you. You both drove to the arcade and you noticed there was no other cars around. Confused, you just shrugged it off and y'all stepped inside. Everything looked normal besides the lonely arcade. "Come on, lets play basketball!" Y/n said, pulling onto your arm and leading you to the basketball game. You guys had a competition and you won every single time. "Seriously? I suck so bad." Y/n groaned as she dragged you to another game. "What can I say? I was made for this." You say, following her to the next game."

That was actually a lie. I don't even like basketball.

I got off Wattpad and went on instagram to message my friends on how I love Y/n so much and how I'd kill to have one chance with her. She aged like fine wine and it's crazy.
They all called me annoying and left me on delivered. Fuck them then.
I knew who would agree with me and that was my bisexual friend.

"Oh, my god! Let me tell you how fine Y/n is. She's so fucking fine, I need her so bad right now. I wanna give her a huge kiss and all I need is just one night. She's literally as beautiful as Tokyo at night. She's better than any other girl out there and no one could prove me wrong. I love her so much and I wish she knew I existed." I typed out, hitting send to which she opened really fast. She liked the message and began typing.

Her message said, "LITERALLY! OH, MY GOD! SHE'S ACTUALLY SO FINE, I WOULD LET HER KISS ME ALL SHE WANTS. AGE IS JUST A NUMBER AND I DONT CARE IF I'M JUST 16. I'D MARRY AND GIVE HER KIDS. JUST IMAGINE HOW OUR KIDS WOULD LOOK?!" I laughed as I liked her messaged. She was always so real with her gay ass.

"LITERALLY WHAT I'M SAYING! MY FRIENDS KEEP SAYING SHE'S UGLY, LIKE BYE!" I reply. She liked the message and began to shade my friends for thinking she's mid and ugly. They actually have no taste in women.

"Bill, your package came." My brother said, coming into my room and throwing the package to me.

"Thank you." I say, grabbing the package and opening it. When I saw that it was in a cylinder like packaging, I knew it was my poster. I bought three posters of Y/n and she looked mad sexy in all of them.

I opened them and screamed in excitement, jumping off my bed and running in circles, breathing heavily as I blushed furiously. I groaned as I got on my knees, slapping my hand on the floor.

Tom entered the room, giving me a weird look as he saw me on my knees. I just stared at him awkwardly.
(The fact that this happened to me one time..)

"Okay.." He said, slowly closing the door and leaving. That was embarrassing but who cares?

I opened the rest of my posters and put them on my wall with the others.

"Oh, lord! This is heaven!" I say, squealing as I kiss the poster. She looks so gorgeous!

I am so in love with someone who doesn't know I exist. So I'm gonna go on Character ai to let Y/n know that I love her so much.