𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗛𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚

Today, me and Bill wanted to try something different. Something that we'd never thought we'd be doing but here we are. Standing in front of the worlds most haunted hotel in Germany.

"Looks creepy" Bill said, holding onto my arm as we entered the building.
-"Yeah, it is kinda old." I responded and we made our way to the front desk.

"Hello, welcome! How may I help you two?" The women smiled warmly.
-"Can we book a room for tonight?" I asked as she nodded.
-"I sure can." She says, typing in the computer.
-"Alright, it'll be 40 dollars. Room 346." She said and I handed her the cash as she handed us our keys.
-"Thank you" I smiled and she nodded.

Me and Bill made our way to the elevator and went up. The elevator stopped and we stepped out. We began to search for our room and finally came across it.

I unlocked it and we were met with a cold breeze flying against our faces. Bill shivers slightly, looking around the room.

"I don't like this.." he says, placing the backpack with equipment inside on the bed.
-"It'll be for one night." I reassured him.

Once we got a bit more comfortable in our room, we decided to try to speak with a ghost.

"Wanna interact?" I asked.
-"Not really.." He mumbled.
-"Alright, I'll interact." I say.

"Do you want the REM-POD?" Bill asked.
-"Sure." I say and he pulled it out of the backpack and I turned it on before placing it onto the floor.

As I was about to ask if anyone was here, Bill grabbed my hand.
"I'm kinda scared.." he said, scooting closer to me.
-"Calm down. I'm here." I say, making him nod.

As I was about to open my mouth to speak, we heard a bang on the wall, making Bill jump slightly and holding my hand tighter than before.
"What was that?!" He whisper shouted.
-"I don't know.." I responded, also holding his hand tightly.

"If there's anyone in this room with us..could you please touch the REM-POD? I promise you that it'll cause you no harm." I say, hoping to get a response of any sort but none at the same time.

After awhile, nothing happened and we were both relieved until the restroom door creaked open. Bill gasp as he pulled me into his arms.
"Y/n, I'm scared.." He whispered, hiding himself with my body.
-"Bill, stop! You're scaring me!" I whisper shouted as I held onto him, looking at the opened door.

"Go check" I Said, trying to push Bill to the bathroom door.
-"fuck no!" He said, and pushed me towards the door.

I take a Deep breath before peeking inside, seeing nothing. I was pitch black in the bathroom so I turned on the light, just for it to flicker back off. I ran back towards Bill and he got scared, screaming.

"Calm down!" I say. He kinda did scare me with that scream too.
-"Y/n.." Bill whispered.
-"Yes?"
-"I wanna go ho-" He was cut off by the REM-POD going off unexpectedly. I jumped onto Bill, making him grip my hips tightly, pulling me closer to him as we went to the other side of the bed. We began to hear banging on the walls and the bathroom door creaking repeatedly.

"Fuck this.." I mumbled, grabbing the REM-POD and shoving it back into the backpack.
-"Don't leave me, N/n!" Bill said as we both left the room.

We decided to take the stairs because the elevator could stop working at some point and we didn't wanna take that risk.

We headed back to the women and she furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Was the room dirty? If so, I could give you guys another." She said.
-"No, the room was great until..all the creepy things began to happen." I explain and she nods in understanding.
-"Right! Things could get pretty scary here." She laughs softly.

"How do You manage to work here?" I ask.
-"I've gotten used to it by now." She shrugged.
-"Makes sense. I don't fuck with ghost and neither does he." I say, pointing at Bill who was still clinging onto my arm.
-"Yeah, he looks traumatized." She laughed.
(That's me when I saw Drake's leak and it wasn't an album.)

"I'm fine.." he forced a smile, tugging on my arm gently because he wanted to go home.

"Alright, we're gonna get going. Have a nice shift." I smile.
-"Thank you! Have a good night!" She waved goodbye and we headed back home where Bill didn't wanna leave my side. I guess he was really scared.