𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗¹

It was late at night and I decided to take a walk. I knew it was dangerous waking out here all alone, not being aware of my surroundings but I still took the risk. I was a hundred percent sure I wasn't gonna get ran up on since my neighborhood is supposed to be trusted and secured. I was admiring the stars and the night sky that looked beautiful. The best part was the moon. It looked so beautiful and I could stare at it for hours.

I was blasting music on my IPod, walking on the sidewalk, minding my own business and noticed that there was people outside as well. Some walking their dogs and others just chilling. The weather was cool and it felt like heaven. The breeze making my layered hair shift into different places. It was like a free hairstyle.

I hummed in sync with my song and felt uneasy. I removed my EarPods and listened for anything unusual. I didn't seem to hear anything and put my EarPods back in.
I continued to walk and suddenly spot a black van hiding in the corner by the neighborhood park. It blended in really well with the darkness of the sky. I decided I didn't wanna head there because something could happen and I didn't want that.

I quickly turned around and started heading back home. I had one EarPod in my ear while the other was hanging. I heard a vehicle turn on from behind me and it sure didn't sound like a car.
I gulped nervously and saw headlights lighting up the dark road. I knew there was a vehicle driving. They were driving really slowly..I was afraid to turn around but did anyways.

It was the black van from earlier. I turned back around, walking normally. If I ran, they would stop right beside me and snatch me.
I started getting anxious and sped up my walking.

I tried to act casual but I was getting scared. There was no one else around anymore and were all probably sleeping.

The van drove on the sidewalk, blocking my way and the door from the side opened. Two masked men stepped out. I began to run, screaming for my life. I ran as fast as I could. Eventually they tackled me, putting a hand over my mouth, muffling my screams. They then dragged me to the van. One of the guys pulled out a syringe and stuck it in my arm, making me fall unconscious.

When I opened my eyes, I was met with a bright light above me. I groaned softly and tried to get up. I couldn't move and I noticed that I was tied up to a chair. I looked around, seeing the walls were messy and it looked like I was in a basement.

"HELP!" I yelled. It was pretty stupid since no one could probably hear me but it was worth a shot.

A guy in all black came from upstairs, walking down towards me. The man was tall and stood around 6'0? I looked up at the man in horror, breathing heavily.

"Pretty girl with pretty screams." He said, chuckling darkly as he ran his finger down my jawline. Just then another guy came down. He was very tall to. He stood next to the other guy, making me notice that he was taller than him.

"Leave her alone, perv." He shook his head, removing his mask to reveal the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my whole entire life. I was mesmerized by his beauty that I didn't even realize the two were arguing.

"We didn't kidnap her for you to flirt, dipshit." He rolled his eyes in annoyance, making the other guy snatch the mask off his face in anger. They looked exactly the same but this one has a lip piercing while the other has an eyebrow piercing.

"You don't let me have my own fun." The guy with cornrows said, looking down at me.

"We brought her here to model and make money for us. Not for your horny ass." The one with dreadlocks said, throwing his mask across the room and kneeling down to look up at me, moving the hair out of my face.

"Alright, Listen here, sweetheart..You're gonna become a model and make us some money. You won't say a word to anyone. If you do open that pretty mouth of yours, you're done and will never see the light of day again." He said, running his thumb over my bottom lip. I nodded in understanding.

"I don't wanna leave anyways.." I mumble, making him chuckle softly and standing up, towering over me.

"We weren't planning on letting you go in the first place." He shrugged. The other guy glaring at him.

"So you can flirt with her but I can't? Asshole" He scoffed. The taller one sighed deeply, gulping in annoyance.

They began to argue once again. I listened to their words. It was like a drama show.

"It's so unfair. It's always, "Bill this! Bill that!"! It was never, "Tom this! Tom that!"" The shorter one argued.

"Oh, my god! You're being so dramatic! Over a girl? Seriously? I don't even want her. I'm just saying that we didn't kidnap her for You're sake." Bill pushed Tom gently.

"You're just saying that because you know you were never able to get girls in Highschool." Tom smirked. I have no idea what they were arguing about but I was really into the tea.

"Shut the fuck up! You know I'm not into girls like that, punk." Bill rolled his eyes. My jaw dropped. He wasn't into women? So you're telling me I don't have a chance? If this night couldn't get any worse.

"Oh, right! I don't know why I'm arguing with you about some random girl we stole off the street like she was a stray." Tom laughed, aggressively pushing Bill, hitting his shoulder. He was dying at his own joke. Bill was side eyeing him, giving him a look of annoyance before he looked back at me, shaking his head as he gestured towards Tom who was still laughing his ass off.

"Tell him it wasn't that funny." Bill pushed Tom off of him.

"Your joke wasn't funny." I gulp. He hold onto his stomach, breathing heavily.

"Alright, I'm done laughing!" He said, taking a deep breath.

I low-key wanted to go home now but at the same time I wanted to fuc-
I mean, get to know them..?