𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗘'𝗦

Today is Valentine's Day and I thought that maybe I could attempt to ask my crush to be my Valentines, even though he might reject me..but we only love once, so why not?

I created this poste with some of his favorite things since we are friends and hang out a lot. I've had a crush on his before we became friends but I didn't wanna ruin anything. I'm praying our friendship stays the same after this and nothing changes if he says no.

The poster said,
"𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧?"
(Don't mind how lame that is😭)
The poster had guitars, lightings, skulls, microphones, and stars all over it.

I bought some black roses since I knew he probably wouldn't want normal regular red roses like everyone else.
I wrote him a little note, talking about how much I love spending time with him and how I love listening to music with him.

I got ready for school and put on my backpack before grabbing the poster and roses. I headed downstairs and walked to school since I didn't love that far.

I stepped inside the building and saw people already getting asked out. My heart began to race as I saw a few people getting rejected and I didn't want that. Especially with my friend..

I took a deep breath as I saw Bill by his locker and went up to him. This might be a little weird since I'm a girl and usually the boys are asking.

Like every year in Valentines Day. People stare at other people who are finna ask someone. It was uncomfortable and made me a bit nervous but I knew that I didn't buy everything for no reason and went for it.

Tom was standing right next to Bill and he was holding a poster and roses in his hand as well. He was speaking to Bill and grinned when he saw me walk up to them. He nudged Bill, making him turn around to look at me. He looked down at my poster and his cheeks flushed a light pink. I examined his eyes, hoping to find a sign of agreement or denial but I couldn't quite tell.

Bill smiled softly and nodded.
"I would love to.." He said, his voice kinda shy due to the amount of people staring at us.
I smile widely, blush forming onto my cheeks as I hugged him and handed him the roses which made him smile even more.

"Thank you, Y/n!" He said, opening the card which also made him smile even more. His smile is literally so angelic, I could stare at it all day. I would literally kill just to see that smile every day.

"Awh!" Tom said as he watched the both of us.
-"I bet y'all are gonna go home and listen to music or something." He laughed as he leaned against the locker.
-"So? Is there a problem with that?" I say, rolling my eyes jokingly.
-"No, no. Just saying." He shrugged.

"Anyways, pray for me. Hopefully she says yes." Tom said.
-"Pray for you? You know damn well she's gonna say yes." I say. Tom knew he could ask out any girl in the school and she would say yes.
-"right, but still." He rolled his eyes.

"Alright, I'm praying she says yes." I say and he nods.
-"thank you." He said before leaving to find the girl.

"You're so cute." Bill smiled softly, wrapping his arms around me.
-"So are you." I say and kiss his cheek.

After school, we went to my house since Tom and his date were gonna be at theirs. We headed to my room and began to blast music, eat candy and food, watch movies, do each others makeup, and draw. It was honestly the best date I could've ever asked for and I would die to relive every moment.

𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀?😝