𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗔³

𝒯𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒮𝒌𝒊𝒑, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱—

"Mom, I need help choosing an outfit for the concert and I don't have anything to wear! I'm literally panicking so much right now! You had a lot of style back then. Help me, please!" Beckett said. I couldn't understand a word she said because she spoke too fast when she was panicking.

"Okay, calm down! I'll help you. I don't know how you can't find an outfit if you have so much clothes." I shrug and we head up to her room where she had so much clothes scattered around the place.

"Okay, I see you have tried your whole closet." I smack my lips and put my hands on my hips, looking at the clothes and trying to think.

I eventually chose a black and red striped shirt, black leggings, spiked wristbands, and a matching spiked belt.

She went into the bathroom and put it on. When she came out, she looked exactly like me when I was younger. She just needed to fix her hair, then she'd actually look like me.

"Thank you so much! You're a life saver." She grinned happily as she adjusted the belt that was hanging from her waist. It wasn't meant to be buckled around her pants since she had leggings.

"Paint your nails so they could match." I said, grabbing red and black nail polish from her drawer. She stuck her hand out to me as I began to paint her nails. I painted some of her fingers black and others red. Then painted the others black with red stripes.

"Can you do my hair like this?" She asked, pointing at a picture she had of me from when I was 14. I always styled my hair as an emo scene girl.

"I might've forgot how to do that." I say in embarrassment.

"No worries! Johnnie Gilbert could help." She smiled, grabbing her laptop and searching up for Johnnie Gilbert hair tutorial. A video popped up and Johnnie Gilbert was some emo dude that styled his hair as an emo, obviously.

I watched the video first before attempting to try it on her hair. I didn't wanna damage her hair in any type of way.

I wet her hair before blow drying it. Once it was fully dried, I moved some of her hair to cover her eye. I forced it to stay that way before grabbing the hair straightener and going through her whole head. The hair was starting to come along. I then grabbed a small brush that's mostly used to make a hairline and just grabbed strands of her hair, going up and down on it with the brush, tangling it. Afterwards, I sprayed some hairspray to keep it all together for the next few hours.

I did her makeup and when she was all finished, she looked like she came out the 2000s.

"You look just like me." I smile. It felt like I was talking to my younger self. It's kinda scary.

"Thank you, Mom! You did so good!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Thank you! I'm gonna go get ready and I'll let your dad know we'll be at the concert." I say before heading to my bedroom I shared with her father.

I put on an outfit that looked like Beckett's just with black and grey. I did my hair and we headed out.

We stopped by to get McDonald's and Beckett was opening her posters she had in my vehicle. They were all Tokio Hotel posters from different eras.

Once we were finished, we drove to the concert. There was already so many cars parked outside. It took me awhile to find a parking spot, I'm not even gonna lie.

We headed inside and I made sure to keep Beckett by my side or she'll get lost like always.

We waited for the concert to start and it honestly felt like how it did back then. Except there was more people cheering, everyone dressed differently, and half of the women were blonde.

Beckett scared me when she screamed her lungs out. She made me jump a bit and I looked up to see that the band has came up. They all looked different from when I last saw them. Georg and Gustav look the same. I still had their young image in my head. I looked at Tom and he didn't have his dreadlocks anymore but it was still obvious it was him. I could see his younger self in him. Bill on the other hand looked like a Barbie. The best one at that too. He looks like he just found out about other colors. He still looks as handsome from the last time I saw my husband. I may be married but I'd divorce for him..

The concert started and everyone was singing along. They were songs I've never heard before. I assumed they were new. I can only remember Schrei, Durch Den Monsun, Automatisch, Break Away, and Forgotten Children. I remember the whole Humanoid City concert but can't really remember any of the songs from the album besides Human Connect To Human.
(That's such a banger, I'm gonna bust all over my hand rn.)

Beckett was singing along and I felt like I wasn't supposed to be here since I didn't know any of the lyrics to their newest songs. I felt super bad because I know my younger self wouldn't have wanted me to forget them at all. Especially since they saved me from a lot of traumatic events.

I just stood there, staring up at them as I admired the way they all aged. Every now and then, their younger selves kept appearing out of nowhere. I swear I saw Bill get shorter and his clothes went black. I thought I saw Tom in cornrows wearing his black vest.

I guess you could say I miss them. We all grow up but they should've stayed young. How I would kill to re-live every moments I had obsessing over them all. I wish I never forgot about them. I was about to burst into tears when Bill was looking directly at me..