𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗧¹

𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗴𝘀🙏🏼.

My Dad passed away when I was just 13 years old and I didn't handle it very well at all.

I was depressed and didn't know what to do but cry my eyes out every night, wishing that he was here with me.
My Dad was everything to me..

At the age of 15, I discovered something to make my pain go away. I knew it wasn't the best idea but it helped me loosen up when I needed to.

I took the pill out of my pocket and swallowed it whole since my Mom was coming up the stairs.

"You're gonna miss your bus." She sighed and I drank my water.
-"I know, I'm sorry." I say and grab my backpack and we headed downstairs.

"Bye, I love you!" She said and I waved goodbye.

I walked to my bus stop and was met with the other 6 people there.
Two I've seen before because I actually have classes with them.
Their names are Tom and Bill. They're both twins but one wears gothic makeup.

I plug my ear buds into my phone and began to blast music. I put on my hoodie and waited for my bus to arrive.
The drug began to slowly kick in and my eyes were half closed.

The bus pulled up and I stepped on. I headed to the back of the bus and sat down by the window. Bill usually sits with Tom but he sat with me for some reason..as much as I wanted to be alone, I didn't really mind because he doesn't talk much.

"I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you." He said as the bus began to drive.
-"You're good." I reply with a slight smile and looked out the window.
-"Okay, thank you." He smiled and I nodded.

The bus pulled up at the second bus stop and it slowly started to fill up.
At the last bus stop stood my enemy.
Vanessa has been my enemy since the 2nd grade. She always despised me for no apparent reason..she just did.
She was your ordinary rich, ginger headed girl who everyone loved and cherished. She used to play Volleyball for a specific reason and now she does cheerleading.

She stepped inside the bus first, wearing her white top and pink skirt. She headed to the back and sat next to Tom, her boyfriend. Tom wasn't really talkative when he first got here but he found some friends and talks more than Bill does. He's called one of the finest boys at the school and Vanessa dated every fine boy and she knew she had to get her hands on him before anyone else did.

In my opinion, Bill is the fine twin but overall..They're both fine.

On the ride to school, Vanessa kept looking back at me and giggling.
"What's wrong, Y/n? You don't look too much like yourself." She pouted jokingly as her friends laughed along with her.
-"Like it's any of your business." I roll my eyes and leaned into the seat.
-"Awh, she's emo.." she said, forcing her voice to sound like she was worried or concerned.

"Shut the fuck up." I say in an annoyed tone because she was honestly getting on my nerves.
-"Catch me outside." She whispered with a smirk on her face.
She's definitely gay.
I thought and I fake smiled before she turned back around, clinging on Tom's arm.

"She doesn't know how to fight." Bill whispered.
-"I can tell." I responded, taking my ear buds out of my ears.
-"I'm sorry you have to go through that." He apologized.
Bill is like, the sweetest person I've ever met.

"It's not your fault. I've been dealing with this since 2nd grade. It's nothing new." I shrug.
-"Oh, so she's always been a bitch?" He raised a brow and I nodded.
-"once a bitch, always a bitch." I shrug and we made it to the school.

Me and Bill got off the bus last and he went to eat breakfast while I went to the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and washed my face off and dried it with some napkins.

I stared at myself in the mirror and I swear I saw two of me, except the other was all fucked up.

Anywho, I left out of the bathroom and decided to eat breakfast.

I grabbed my breakfast as sat at a table no one was sitting at. I began to eat my sandwich and Bill joined me.

"Hello." He smiled and I returned it.
-"Hey."
-"Are you okay?" He asked, his head tilting in concern.
-"Yeah, I'm fine..why?" I say and drink my water.

"It's just..I'm not trynna be an asshole or anything, it's all respect but you don't look fine..You look like you've been through hell." He said and I just gave him a blank stare.
-"what?"
-"I'm sorry, you don't look okay and if you ever need anything, I'm always here for you." He said in the most respectful way.

"Thank you, but I'm fine." I smile reassuringly.
-"Okay, I'm just making sure." He smiled softly and I nodded.
-"Thanks"

We began to eat our breakfast and he started a small conversation with me. Me and Bill never spoke to each other until today and he's actually really entertaining for a quiet kid.

"Do you have a partner in science?" He asked.
-"No, what about you?" I replied.
-"Nope..uh, wanna be my partner?" He asked, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Sure" I smiled and his face lit up.
-"Thank you!!" He smiled
-"of course" I smiled softly and we threw our breakfast away and went to our classes.

We didn't have science 'til 8th period.
I put my music on full blast and ignored my surroundings, especially Vanessa and Tom. They were the loudest in the class with their 'popular' friend group.