☆2

"Fuck" I  whisper to my self as the police park in front of my house, they drag me out of the car as I'm still hand cuffed. They knock on the door as I close my eyes hoping everything just disappears around me. "Seriously!" I heard my mum say making me open my eyes, the police man uncuff me as he speaks, "she was  trespassing again" he said as my mum looks disappointed, "no one owns the place" I said glaring at him, "yes someone does and they are gonna take care of it but they can't if you and your little friend group continue to smoke their" he said making heart rate go faster. Fuck he is gonna tell on me about smoking weed, I'm definitely gonna get sent away and I don't want to since I left some fucked up drama their back when I used to live their which was 3 years ago. I don't want to see his face again and his beautiful brown eyes staring to my mine I just can't! No way!  "Hold on my daughter smoked what?" My mum said making me go back into reality. "Weed" the police man said as my mum looks at me in disbelief...

"Okay I will make sure it won't happen again" she said as the police man nods leaving. "Mum I'm-" my mum cut me off. "Sorry? It doesn't work anymore not when my daughter is smoking weed! What has gotten into you?! That's it pack your stuff you leaving tomorrow morning to Germany!" She said as I walk in the house making me pull my hair out in madness. I can't leave Ryan again it's only been a year and he helped me a lot with my heart break. I can't go back to Germany, to see him again. It messed me up in my head and I can't do it again if only my mother knew then she would understand but I just can't tell her.

Flash back

"Why would you do that to me!" He yelled as tears poured out of his beautiful brown eyes. "It's not my fault! I didn't want to" I cried hoping he believes me. "You're a hoe for this! I hate you!" He said pushing me into the ground making me scrape my knees as it bleeds ,I cried even harder watching the boy I love so much leave me for something that isn't my fault, I didn't want to it was forcefully but I still feel ashamed and it just wouldn't come out of my mouth to tell him.

End of flash back

I hate him for what he did to me, not even giving me time to tell him ever since that day I have been fucked in the head and the next day I found out we are moving back to our old town in Spain meaning I can see my best friend Ryan and he helped me as lot and introduced me to Adonis, Flora and Hermes and since that day we was all a group stuck like glue. "Mum I can't go back their" I cried, "sorry but you don't have a choice" she said as tears poured down hee face as she was on her phone probably going to call my aunt to let her know that I'm going to live with them.

"I hate you" I said putting my shoes on running out of the house before my mother could stop me. I ran to Ryan's house to make my goodbyes knowing nothing will change my mums mind.

I knock on Ryan's door as he opens taking me into a hug. "You can't leave" he said as he hugs me, "I'm so sorry" I cried as we walked into his house, "hey what's up?" His mum asked, "I'm going back to Germany" I cried as his mums smile dropped she hugged me as she stroked my head. "I'm gonna miss you" his mum said as I said the same back. "Ryan take her to your room so she can wash her face" she said smiling at me wiping my tears off my face.

Ryan's room

"You can't leave me" Ryan said as I sit on his bed. "Don't worry I will find a way back here" I said hugging me as I saw a tear fall down his cheek making my heart break into a million pieces. "So when should me and the squad come see you in the air port tomorrow?" He asked with a small smile on his face. "At 7 and make sure everyone is there I need to see you guys for the last time" I said smiling at him as he nodded.

"Want me to walk you home?" He asked as I put my shoes on. "Yes please" I said trying to spend time with him as much as possible.

𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰

"Oh my god remember when we swam in the river and then flora almost drowned" Ryan laughed making me laugh, it's funny but also not because the girl actually almost died. "Remember when we accidentally broke my mums expensive vase while doing hand stands and then we blamed it on Adonis" I said making both of us laugh even harder in the streets. "Oh yeh! Your mum didn't believe us" he said making us laugh harder, we both stopped laughing realising that we are both now right in front of my house. "Well we are here now" I said with a sad smile, Ryan hugged me tightly. "You're my best friend Mara don't forget that" he said breaking our hug. "I would never" I smile as I wave at him as he walks away. I walk into my house talking in a deep breath as my mum sits on the sofa watching tv. "Hey mum" I said sitting next to her. "Hey I'm sorry but I just want the best for you" she said with a sad face, I know I'm a bad kid and I feel sorry for my mum putting up with it because at the end of the day you have only one mother and my mother is the best one I could ever ask for. "It's okay mum I understand" I said kissing her cheek getting of the sofa running to my room. I have a plan to make so much problems back in Germany that my aunt won't be able to put up with it and leave her with no choice but to send me back.

I'm too smart, I thought to my self as I pack my stuff.