☆13 The soultaker's

"Hello you're Mara right?" Said a white women with dirty blonde hair along with brown eyes, "yes" I said as I sit on the sofa ,bill did too, their was 2 police officers, the man with grey hair but a good body he looks like he goes to the gym everyday, he is looking deep into my eyes making me nervous even more.

"Your bill?" The man asks,he takes out his notes with a pen, "yes sir" bill said normally like it's not even bothering him? "So do you know Oscar?" He asks looking at me and bill, "no we don't much" bill said answering for me, "is that right?" Asks the woman me , "yup" I said.

"People saw him out of the party in the garden and you guys was there too did you see him by any chance?" Asks the man as he stops writing, "I saw him walking out of a car but that's all to be honest" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Sorry but what happened? Why are you guys here?" Bill asks acting dumb, "he died last night" the woman said, I act shocked and gasp, "he was so young that's so sad" I said as the woman nods. "Well we will go since you guys don't know much but if you find anything out give us a call" they said walking out as Gustav mum walks back in.

"What did they ask?" She said sitting next to me, "questions about the boy who died" I said shrugging my shoulders, "oh okay" she nodded.

"Sorry but me and Mara have to go" bill said waving at auntie as he drags me out of the house, "bill where are we going?" I ask, "we need to talk to the group now" he said as he took his phone out calling the cab.

With the group

"Hey Mara I thought your not going to school" Gustav said hugging me, "yes but the police came to see us" I said, "they came to see us too and questioned everyone one in school" Tom said, me and bill look at each other.

"I have an idea sit down guys" bill said pointing to the school table and chairs outside. We all walk to it and sit down. "We need new accounts on Insta, these accounts are gonna be where we message each other for emergencies" bill said as Tom nods. "We need names though" George Said making all of us think.

As I think I came up with the perfect names, "soultakers" I said, everyone looks at me until bill speaks up, "perfect I will be soultaker 1 and Mara will be soultaker 2 and you guys pick your own number" bill said as I nod.

"Okay I will be soultaker 3 then" Tom said, "4"Gustav said, "5" George said taking the last number.

"Perfect, I have to take Mara somewhere now" bill said yanking me somewhere as I quickly wave bye to the boys, "bill where are we going!" I ask as I look around the sports hall while he continues to drag me, he opens the door to the dance hall making the girls gasps.

"Bill did we do something wrong?" Asks a random girl in fear, they are really scared of bill. "No my girlfriend came here to get in the dance team" bill smiles making the girls shook, "okay show us what you got" the leader smiles at me as I nod. Bill sits on a chair as they play music for me to dance to.

I start to dance pouring all of my feelings out with each move making me forget that I killed Oscar, I feel free like a new born.

I heard claps as my dance ended with the song I open my eyes seeing everyone impressed even bill, I ran into bills arms as he pulls me into hug planting a kiss on my lips. "You're in the team!" The leader said as she hugs me as the girls congratulate me.

"Wait blue!" I said to the leader, "yeh what about blue?" She asks as she smiles, "did she get into the team?" I asks hoping she did, "she didn't come to perform so could to tell her to come because she is a great dancer and we need her" she smiles.

"Okay" I said as I take in breaths. "You did so good" bill smiles, "thank you" I hug him once more.

"Did you hear about blue's cousin that died" the leader asks, "yeh it's sad" I nod, "never knew Oscar would die so soon " she said with a sad face

Me and bill look at each other will pale faces. Oscar is her cousin? Should we dig in deeper into this? What if blue has something up her sleeve's. Are we gonna kill her now?