Spain

"You ready?" Bill asks as he is buckling his belt up, "yes" I smile blushing at the view of bill. "Come on" he pecks me on the lips before we walk out of our room seeing everyone looking at us awkwardly. "We heard everything from last night" Rachel spits out. "Oh." I said awkwardly as bill had a proud look on his face. "You guys should go now before the pilot gets pissed off" Leon chuckled talking about the fact this jet has been parked in Spain for about a good 30 minutes. "Thank you Leon" I smile. "Here" Leon says handing bill a gun.  "Bill" I glare at bill seeing the gun being put behind his waste. "Don't worry it's just for protection" he says.

"Fine" I said putting my backpack on while bill ties his shoe laces. "Be careful" Tom yells as we walk out of the jet.

"Bye!" I yell as the jet took off while we both wave at them. "So where does Ryan live?" Bill turns to me. "Come on it's not far" I take his hand leading him out of the private spot.

Time skip

"How long" bill says tiredly, "here" I say stopping at his door feeling nervous since I haven't been here for a long time. I don't trust my self anymore, if Ryan does one wrong move he won't be on this earth anymore...

"Knock" bill says, "you do it" I say nervously, "fine" he chuckles knocking on the door. We both wait until the door opened revealing Ryan. He looks different. His hair is buzz cut, he has a black eye?

"Mara" he smiles hugging me as I do too, "we want the kill book back" bill says getting to the point. "Come in" Ryan says opening the door more for entrance as his finger tips stay on the door nob. His finger tips are red? Like there is blood stuck between his nails and his skin is stained of blood. What has this guy been doing?

"Sit" Ryan says darting his eyes on the sofa, "thank you" I smile nervously as me and bill sit. "We want our book back" bill said getting mad but keeping his cool. "I will but not until we make a deal" Ryan says.

"I have to go to the bathroom" I say as bill nods understanding that I'm gonna go look for it. "You know where it is" he smiles. I wonder where his mum is. She is always at the house, everything is so weird.

I walk up the stairs seeing white blood drop stains on the white marble stairs. The carpet trying to cover it up but enough at all. I raised my brow as I carry walking up. I'm standing in front of Ryan's room laying my hands on the door knob opening it to see a complete horror. Adonis,flora,Hermes and his mum all dead,the whole floor covered by a blood of pool from each one of them. I couldn't scream because my body became paralysed as tears came flooding. My glossy eyes watching the lifeless body's in-font of me.

Suddenly I heard loud crashing like there is a fight, I quickly got up to see Ryan attacking bill, I felt anger, I know it was Ryan who killed them. He is fucking disgusting for this. I feel so disappointed in him that it hurts. He killed my loved ones and now he is gonna pay for this. "Ryan! You murder" I scream making him stop trying to fight bill. His face softens with guilt.

"I did it all for you Mara" he cries, "you're sick!" I push him while bill takes his gun out. "Where is the book Ryan" I said while choking him. "My mums room under her bed" he says looking into my eyes.

"Why did you kill them" I yell, "because I love you" he cries, "I hate you!" I slap him. "You're so ungrateful!" He pushes me.

"I even killed Leo!" He yells making me completely even more weak. "What" I say in a hurtful voice. "He loved you mara and I couldn't stand it so I stoped his breathing machine" he says scratching his face in madness. This isn't the Ryan I know, I don't who this is but Leo was my law straw. "Bill pass me the gun" I yell.

"Here" he said giving it to me happily, "Mara you're really gonna kill me?" He tilts his head as his face has blood on it from the harsh scratches he made him self. "You disgust me" I say before pulling the trigger, blood splattered everywhere but I felt better.

"Pass me the lighter" I sigh, "what for?" Bill says. "I'm burning this house, with the book." I nod.

"Good idea" bill nods taking his lighter throwing it to me. I ran up the stairs walking into his mums room taking the kill book lighting it on fire first to make sure it will be gone. I then lighted the curtains because it will spread more faster. I then went to every room lighting  something so the whole house is on fire.

"Mara" bill yells worried, "coming" I say running down, I light up the sofa and curtains. And soon enough the whole house was on fire as we made our way out.