☆ sniper

"Why at this time" I groan as we are all in the car while Tom drives, we are meeting up with the random person at such a late time, it's dark out. "We are here" Tom said parking in-font of an old church, "I'm scared bill" I said looking at him, "don't worry baby I'm here" he kisses me before opening the door for me. We are all now waiting outside of the church, "hey" we heard a man's voice with an accent it was like an Italian one, we all turn facing a man with a black suit, he has blue eyes along with tan skin that shines under the moonlight, he looks safe but he looks dangerous at the same time, bill then pulls out his gun pointing it at him. "Woah you don't want to do that" he said as he whistled making more men appear with the same black suits like they are a gang or mafia?

"What do you want" bill said as his jaw clenched not showing any fear as Tom stands in front of me protecting me. "My boss wants to see you ,now we can do this the easy way or the hard way" the man smirks putting his hands in his pockets, "fuck this shit we are leaving" bill spits making his way to the car, as we was about to I saw them putting black bags on toms head, George and Gustav's only me and bill left, "Mara!" Bill screams as all of a sudden I see darkness and a feeling of Someone's strong arms around me , and I suddenly felt sleepy my eyes lids feeling heavy and then I fell asleep.

In Italy 🇮🇹

"Take it off their heads" I heard an old husky voice as my head spins, I'm sitting on a chair I can feel it but I'm tied to it, my head feels sore and my writs and ankles feel like they are slowly going numb, all I see is darkness and I smell an expensive men colon. Suddenly the darkness went away revealing an luxury room with angel paintings, I look around me seeing the boys looking at the room just like I did, "now that you guys are awake let's get into it" a man said making all of us turn to see a man sitting in-front of us, he is on a wheel chair, he looks like he is sick.

"What the fuck is going on!" Bill said disrespectfully and that's what we don't need right now, because I'm pretty sure these men are just any men. "Your in Italy ease up abit bill" the man smirks making bill more mad. "Now Mara you're his girl right?" He smiles, "yeh" I said in the nicest way possible, "does he treat you right huh?" He smirks, "yea" I said, "even though he gave you trauma?" He laughs, "fuck you" I said loosing my shit, "this is what I like to see, be wild" he said like a proud father.

"What the fuck is going on" Tom said as Gustav nods, "why are we still tied up" I groan as my writs and ankles feel sore, "Leo untie them" he said as suddenly the man from last night comes and unties us, I gave the man a dirty look as he unties me, it's his fault we are here.

"Well last night oh I  mean a week ago" he said but bill cut him off, "a week ago!!!? How long have we been drugged for?!" Bill said as he got up but the man who I learned his name is Leo points his gun at bill making bill sit back down to his chair, "like I was saying a week ago we kidnapped you but it's for the good" he said, "why is it for the good?" Gustav said with respect, "because when I die You guys will take over, I will learn you everything, you guys impressed me with all the murdering in Germany , hiding it, it's impressive but it also reminds me of the good  old times when me and my friend group would kill anyone who would get in the way" he said like a father talking to his children teaching them a life lesson.  I look at the boys who seemed amazed takin the Bait but I'm not stupid. "Do we look stupid to you?" I said now pissed off, "Mara" bill whispers in a warning voice, "see you guys are lucky to have a women with you because women are smart but men they need so many knifes to stab them in the back before they become smart, well done Mara" he praised me?

"Sir can you start to explain the real shit please" I roll my eyes, "before you guys take over I have a little task, life or death" he smirks, "I'm in" bill smirks in a evil way, "bill your becoming my favourite" he smirks, "Leon will show your rooms and don't worry love birds you guys can have a room together" he said talking about me and bill, "come on" Leon said opening the large door that looks like it costs more then my life.

"Here is your room" Leon said showing me and bill our room, it's so Beautiful as it shows a beautiful view with a sunrise, a king size bed along with its own bathroom and other stuff. "Thank you" I said to Leo as he leaves with the guys to show their room.

"Bill so what do you think about this?" I asked as we sit on the bed, "I think for now we should stick together" he kisses me getting on top of me making me laugh, it turns into a make out as I felt bills huge dick get hard making me go wet. Bill rips off my clothes as he kisses my neck, "bill " I moan,  start to unzip his pants.

"Ah" I moan as he puts it in me, his dick never fails for find my g spot, he starts to go faster making me scream his name, "fuck Mara" he groans going faster, "I'm gonna cum" I moan, "now" bill whispers as we both cum but he keeps going on fucking me. He pulls his dick out of me and kisses me one last time before we start to put our clothes on.

We heard a knock on our door making both of us holding in our laughs excepting someone to say something about the sounds we was making. Bill opens it revealing Leo who looks like he is gonna laugh any time soon, "you guy can take a bath and in the closet's there is clothes in their for you that we got you guys" he smirks walks away as bill closes the door, "let's take a shower" bill said taking my hand.

After the shower

"Wow" we both said looking at the clothes, they knew bills good sense of style, "this is so cute" I said showing him a light pink dress, "cute but too revealing Mara I don't trust these men" bill kisses me, I nodded understanding so I just chose some jean shorts and a crop top putting my wet damp hair into a pony tail.

We heard a knock on our door, bill opens it revealing Tom and the guys coming in, " you guys look all cleaned up after having sex" Tom laughs like an crazy man, "shhh" I laugh, "Leo said we have to go see the man again" Gustav said sitting on the bed and then getting back up remembering what me and bill have done their making Tom and George laugh, "okay let's go" bill said taking my hand as we make our way out.