Ocean swords

"Bill" I whisper as we both lay to together on single bed, the thunder storm has just begun. "Yes baby?" He turns to me face to face stoking my cheek. "I'm scared" I cry. "Why?" He hugs me, "what if I kill Ryan?" I stare at him with my glossy eyes. "You won't because you're not a monster like me" he kisses my head. "Bill don't say that about your self" I hug him tighter.

"I'm a terrible person Mara" he sighs, "me too bill and the rest of us but that's just who we are" I nod smiling at him.

"Get some rest" he kisses my head before we both fall asleep once again.

Morning

"Mara and bill are you sure you two will be good by your selfs?" Tom asks as we are getting ready to leave the hotel. It's currently 12:45, we woke up late since last night we ran away from the police.

"Yes" I nod, "be careful" Rachel hugs me. "You too" I smile at her, "bill if anything call me" Tom hugs his brother. "Why are you guys so worried" bill laughs. He is right there is nothing to be worried about, me and bill are completely crazy.

"We are gonna be late we got to go" Leon says.

At the jet

"Here" Leon says handing us drinks and food. "I'm gonna have my own jet when we get the gold" Gustav says now, "and I'm gonna pull bitches" Tom winks at Rachel. "No ew" she said with a disgusted face making all of us laugh. "It's okay Tom I can be your husband" Georg says smirking at Tom. "No dude" Tom says. "Rude" Georg rolls his eyes. "I'm joking daddy come here" Tom said Sending him kisses making all of us laugh even more.

"But actually what will you want when you get your gold?" Leon says taking a bite of his sandwich. "I'd want to get a house obviously, start a family and just spend it on nice things and spoil my kids" I smile.

"Billy I think she wants to have your D in her V" Tom said with his goofy laugh. "She gets it every night" bill smirks.

"Bill I think the last time you put it in me was like a week ago" I roll my eyes. "Baby don't worry I'm gonna take care of you tonight" he winks.

"What the flip" Gustav said with his jaw dropped.

"Grow up" I shrug my shoulders as bill takes my hand dragging me into our room.

"You missed my dick that much?" Bill smirks kissing me, his hands snaking around my ass, "yes" I moan as he gives me hickeys on my neck. "You're gonna get it now" he says as he bites my jaw, pushing me into the bed getting on top of me sliding his slim hand under my shirt and bra touching my boob. He took off my shirt and bra leaving my tits exposed. I slowly took off his belt as I felt his large dick rub against my pussy, "fuck bill" I moan as he touches my clit through my clothes.

Bill took of my jeans, and my thongs leaving me naked, he started to kiss my stomach slowly making his way down to my area licking my folds with his Tongue, his cold tongue piercing making me moan loudly. After he made me cum, he took off his boxers exposing his dick, it's fucking huge.

He takes off his shirt making me drool over how sexy this man is, he gets off top of me, his dick rubbing against me before he puts in. "You feel so good" he moans while I give him love marks.

Time skip.

"Wake up love birds you're at your destination" Tom said walking in our room seeing us asleep together naked. Thank god we had a blanket over us but toms jaw was dropped on the floor.