Always a way

Toms PoV:

"We need to get out of here" I groan, we are locked up in a room. It's been about 2 weeks now. "Tom you need to calm down" Leon says. "No my brother is out there!" I scream. "Tom we are gonna die in here! Do you not understand?!" Gustav gets mad now. "No it's not true! There is always a way" I say kicking the wooden wall. Suddenly it broke revealing a gun inside . "Is that a gun?" Rachel gasps. "I'm taking it" I say grabbing it feeling it being  full. "Tom don't shoot the door yet" Leo says getting up now. "Why not!" I fuss. "Because they will know we are up to something it's better to do it at night" Leon says.

"Leon what are if it's dark out? We don't even know if it's day or night so I say we take a risk" I say getting frustrated. "Fine go for it" Leon says.

I pull the trigger that was once pointing at the door lock that is now open. We all ran out of there not knowing where we are going. A guard sees us pointing his gun at us but I waisted no time and shot him.

"Leon!" The guard says that snitched on us. As I was about to shoot him he opens his mouth to speak. "I wanna help you. I feel guilty for doing that" he says. I look at Leon and he nods to trusts him. "How do we get out of here safely?" Leon says. "Follow me" he says opening a secret door. It lead us out side to the back of the mansion. "Here is my car keys" he passes them to Leon. "Also your brother and his girl are locked up in Spain" he says as we get in the car. My heart dropped. But I was also relieved that they are still alive.

"Let's to go Spain" I smile with relief as Leon nods driving away.