Mission

"Come sit" said the man at the dinner table with food on the table. "Thank you" we all said sitting. "So I was thinking and tonight you guys are gonna go on a mission" said the man taking a bite out of his pasta. "What mission?" I asked as the maids serve us. "Leon will take you to a party, and there is a man called Romeo, I want him dead tonight" he said as bill nods.

"Then are we free to go?" I asked, "no darling you guys are never going back there" he said making my heart drop, "I have my own freedom!" I snap.

"Fine then let the police lock you guys up? You want that?" He chuckles. "What do you mean?"bill asked confused, "the police was investigating you guys the whole time but I cleaned it up for you, your names everything but if you guys go back the police will waste no time and lock you up" he said sipping on his wine.

"Didn't you just say you cleaned our mess?" Gustav asked , "yes but Leon over there can always throw the mess back on you guys" he smirks.

"Fine" I roll my eyes , "anyways after you finish eating Leon will sort you guys out" he said as we all eat.

"Sir you realise that we are all just a bunch of kids?" George said making me choke on my wine knowing George is pissing the man off. "No, you guys are not kids and also I changed your identity" he nods.

"What do mean? Also what is your name?" I asked curiosly.  "My name is Rio saint and I didn't change your names just your age, you guys are now 18" he nods.

"Cool" Tom smirks, "Rio we are done can we go?" Bill asked wanting to already kill someone, I know it makes bill exited, I'm literally dating a psychopath.

"Go on" he laughs as we all walk out with Leo, "I'm scared" I whisper to bill as we followed Leon, I think Leon is  Called Leo by short since we always tell him different but same names so it makes sense. Leo is handsome though and he knows it.

"Don't  be scared Mara" Leon smirks at me making my cheeks heat up?

"Here" Leon said handing me a beautiful red dress, he then handed the boys black suits. "Get ready and come back to me so I can hand you guys your weapons" he said.

We all nod and walk to our rooms to get changed, as I was putting my red dress on I couldn't help me feel like bill is mad at me?

"What?" I said to bill as he looks at me in a mad way, "you blushed at Leon's words" he said as his jaw clenched, "bill you know I love you right?" I said cupping his cheeks, "I don't want you to talk to him anymore you got it?" He said as his face softens.

"Whatever you want" I said kissing him, "come on we need to go" he said taking my hand as we go back to see Leon waiting for us.

"So where are the weapons?" Toms asked as we follow him, "in the weapon room" Leon laughs, "why are you laughing?" I asked, "I find that name funny" he said cutely.

We walk in the room seeing guns, knifes, grenade's. "Here" Leon said handing us guns, "are you coming with us?" Tom asked, "yes I need to make sure you guys will be okay" he nods

( I'm gonna do the next chapter soon!!)