☆7

"Wake up" said Gustav walking into my room as I was asleep, I don't want to talk to Gustav anymore, I can't look at him the same anymore. "Fuck you" I said rubbing my eyes as I got up. "What's going on? You left school earlier and now you're not talking to me?" Gustav said with a hurtful voice making me feel guilty. "Gustav are you and the boys bullies ?" I asked as his face turned pale, "I'm not but bill is and the boys aren't bill just does it and we have no idea why and we can't stop him so we just stand their while he does it" Gustav said in a disappointed voice, "Gustav why don't you stop it?" I asked rubbing his shoulder, Gustav pushed my hand away walking out?

I have school today again, I really don't wanna go but I don't want to cause problems to my aunt and uncles. I walk into my closet picking out a crop top along with some Jean shorts since it's hot out, I take a towel to take a cold shower. I always take one when the weather is hot.

After the shower

After the shower I get changed, leaving my long brown curly hair out that goes down to my bum, for shoes I took my favourites high star shoes. I take my school bag and then make my way out, as I walk out of the house I see the guys playing around, I ignored them making my way to school until I heard his voice calling me, "Mara!" Bill said running to me, "what?"I said trying to be calm as possible but my face said otherwise, "your wearing this?" He asked with a smirk but he also seemed mad about it, "yeh is that a problem?" I asked crossing my arms, "their are gonna be men watching you" he said as his jaw clenched, I don't really see a problem with that I thought to my self as I smirk, "my body my choice" I said showing him a middle finger walking off hearing him groan but he didn't give up he turned me back around to face him, "put this on" he said throwing me his jacket, "I don't need it" I said throwing him it back,"mhmm let see" he said showing me the pictures of me when I was a child, I was an ugly child and always hated my self since I was I kid but then I had a glow up and that's why I don't want Poeple to see these pictures or else it will ruin my reputation, I glare at him as he had a huge smirk on his face, "you were a cute baby" he said with a grin making me kick his feet in anger, he groans in pain as I take his jacket putting it on walking away.

School time

"Mara!" A familiar voice said, I turn to see blue running up to me with a huge smile on my face making me smile, "hey" I said hugging her, "are you still into dancing?!" She asked excitedly, me and blue used to always dance together, we have been dance buddy's since we was like 10, "yes why?" I asked tilting my head, "the school dance team has 2 spaces! And I booked us a place so we have to show them our dance moves tomorrow in the morning in the dance hall" she said excited making me excited, "oh my god thank you!" I said hugging her, "you're welcome anyways let get to class" she said flashing me a huge smile making me smile.

Math class

"God this is boring" I groan as blue agrees, suddenly I felt something hit my skin it was soft, I look down to see a note on the floor, I pick it up looking around to see who threw it, a guy with a smile on his face while looking at me he was pointing for me to open it, I nodded giving him a smile before turning around to look at the note,

The note

Wanna come to a party?

Said the note making me raise brow.

End of class.

I was packing my stuff with blue seeing the guy approaching me, "hey so you coming to the party?" He asked, "yeh can blue come?" I asked as blue nodded, "yeh" he smiled walking away as blue hugged me, "I haven't been in party for so long since you know she died" she said breaking eye contact, "hey I'm your best friend now okay?" I said hugging her.

Lunch

"So what song are you gonna dance to?" Blue asked as we are sitting eating our lunch, "I don't know I will figure it out" I smile, "cute jacket by the way" she said making me take it off since it's bills...she gave me a confused look. "It's not mine it's bills" I said rolling my eyes as she nodded, "put that jacket back on" bill said screaming from across the lunch hall making everyone stare at us, I sigh putting it back on embarrassed, "you guys dating?" Blue said with a cheeky smile, "what no" I laughed, "why is he acting like a boyfriend?" She laughed, "you mean a bully?" I laughed. "Hey" said the boy from earlier, "hey what's your name? I never saw you here" I said as I drink my water, "oh yeh I moved here a year ago and my name is David" he smiles, "so where is the party? What time does it start?" Blue asked as I nod.

"Blue give me your number and I will send the whole info" he smirks at her as she blushes. "Here" she said handing him his phone as they flirt, I felt someone's eyes on me I look around spotting bill glaring at me and david, I gave him the "what?" Look as he gave me the "get away from him" look, I rolled my eyes telling blue to give me a minute leaving her and David flirting as I make my way to bill.

"What's going on?" I asked glaring at bill, "why is David sitting with you?" He said in a stern voice, "okay dad" I said mocking him acting like he is my dad, "I'm being serious"he said grabbing my writs squeezing it hard, "get your hand off me!" I said groaning in pain, "first tell me why David is their with you" he smirks, "he invited me to a party of his" I said as I felt a tear fall down my face because of the pain, he lets go of my writs as I had a massive bruise on it, "well looks like I'm coming with the boys" he smirks as I roll my eyes walking away

(Hey y'all sorry for a short chapter 💗💗 bye pookie)