Secret's

"Bill nice to see you again" she said walking up to him as his face stayed pissed, "sorry but who are you?" I said stepping in front of him as bill smirks at me.  "Still keeping it a secret bill I see" she nods.

"Secret?" I tilt my head, "don't you dare rue" bill said stepping in-font of me now. "Why not? I would love to see the look on her face" she laughs. "Spit it out bitch" I push her, "fine" she smiles.

"Bill and me used to date you probably know that but do you know how he started to murder? And why?" She smirks. "Rue that's enough" bill groans as the whole group looks confused which I'm guessing that they don't know too.

"Because of you" she pushes me, making my heart drop, "bitch you better not touch me" I push her back. So bill became a murder because of me? This whole thing was such a misunderstanding. Oscar deserved to die.

"Bill is that true?" I said looking at him as he breaks eye contact, "yes" he sighs. "Well I have to go now but enjoy it while it lasts" she laughs. "Bitch" Leon says under his breath. "Guys I have a bad feeling about her" Tom says now.

"Bill you did all of this because of Mara?" George said now shook as the whole friend group nods. "Most of it yes because killing Poeple was the only way for me to deal with my feelings but some of it was because our bullies made me feel like shit" bill said looking into my eyes.

"Bill I'm so sorry" I hug him, he must have been hurt but the truth is I was too and it's all because he of Oscar. "You guys really are soulmate" Rachel smiles. "Told you so" Tom giggles.

"We need to kill that Rachel girl" Leon says now, Leon is right she is our enemy, she can report us to the police and we are so done for.

"We will talk about this later we need to go get mara's and Gustav's stuff" bill kisses me as I nod.

Skip time

"It feels weird to be back" I stand with Gustav in front of our house, "very weird" Gustav nods. "Let's get this over with" I said as I knock on the door. We both hold hands tightly expecting Gustav mum and dad to be screaming at us for disappearing.

"Oh my god!" Gustav's mum and dad cries as they hug us, "is she here?!" I heard my mums voice making me freeze in place as she stands their in-font of me. My emotions took over me as I run and hug her tightly crying in her arms. "Where were you" she cries. I didn't answer her I just kept hugging her.

"Mum I know this is gonna sound crazy but we need get our stuff and leave" Gustav said now. "What do you mean! You just got back here!" Gustav's dad yells now. "Dad!" Gustav said frustrated.

"The police are on their way" my mum says making my heart drop. "WHAT!" I say making the whole room argue now. "Mara come here" Gustav said taking my hand leading me up the stairs.

"We are so fucked!" He screams as we both sit in my room. "Let's just get our stuff and get out of here" I sigh. "Yeh we can take a shower at bills anyways" he sighs. Suddenly we heard the door lock making both of us panic and run to the door. "Mum?" I say banging the door because it wasn't opening.

"I'm sorry baby but you went missing! We need to know what happened" she said as I heard her footsteps walking away.

"Mara come here!" Gustav said as he was looking out of the window. "What is it?" I say running to him seeing the cops parking in front of his house.

"Shit!" I groan. "Get your shit and we are jumping out of the window" Gustav says as I nod

I take my backpack taking some crop tops, men's shirts I have that I can borrow Gustav since he doesn't have anything but I'm sure Tom can borrow him some pants. I take extra clothes for Rachel too since she needs some.

"Done" I said out of breath, "they are here" Gustav said as we heard the cops and our parents talk in the living room.

"I will go first and you jump in my arms okay?" Gustav said now on the roof as I'm still in the room nodding.

He then jumped off and thank god he didn't get injured, I threw him the bag and then walked over to the roof seeing Gustav putting his hands out to catch me. I close my eyes and jump landing in his arms.

I hold my bag tightly as start to run off to bills house, I cried because of the feeling leaving my mum but it's her fault she just sometimes doesn't understand me. "What took you guys so long?" Asked Tom as we run in.

"They called the cops of us" Gustav sighs sitting on the sofa as everyone one is dressed except of Rachel, me and Gustav.

"You guys already took a shower?" I tilt my head, "yeh" bill smiles. "Gustav I got you shirts of mine that are for men and too big for me and Rachel I got you some jeans and a crop top" I smile

"Thank you go on you can take a shower first" Rachel smiles as I nod.

(Sorry for not updating in a long time ❤️)