☆14 one kill

"Bill" I said, he didn't answer he took my hand dragging us out of the dance hall, we walk out of school seeing the group in the car listening to music. Bill opened the door for me to get in as Tom and the rest look confused, bill sits in the front with Tom and I sit in the back with Gustav and Gorge, "what's going on?" I asks panicking.

"Drive!" Bill said to Tom he ignoring me?, "George what's going on?" I ask in panic as Tom drives like a maniac making me think we are gonna crash anytime soon.  "You have to have your own kill Mara" Gustav said breaking eye contact with me, "kill?' Kill who?" I ask as my heart rate goes faster. 

"Tom park other there!" Bill said frustrated, bill was pointing at the mall? "Bill what's going on?"I ask while tears were forming in my eyes.

"Mara come out I need to talk to you" bill said not looking me in the eyes instead he just walks out the car as fast as he could while lighting a cigarette. Tom looks at me with a sorry face, I walk out walking up to bill who is just standing and smoking a cigarette, "bill?" I ask. He turns around with a face expression I can't read, "tell me Mara can we trust you?" He said as his jaw was clenched, "bill of course you can what's going on?" I ask tilting my head.

"You need to kill someone today at night in the ally way so you have some dirt on you too or else we can't trust you" bill said stomping on his cigar, I have to kill a random person? I don't think I can.

"Bill I don't want to kill, I'm not a fucking killer" I cried, "then we can't be together, don't talk to us anymore and if you tell a soul I will kill you with no mercy" bill said walking away bumping into me on purpose leaving me crying as I heard the car drive away. So this is it? Now I'm gonna live in fear? I thought bill loved me.

"Hello darling you okay ?" Asks a random woman, "uh yeh" I said wiping away my tears . "I hope your okay" she said rubbing my back, "I am" I said with a forced smile, "let's not lie now" she smiles, she has black hair along with pale skin and blue diamond eyes, some face tattoos which are so cool and she looks about 3 years older than me.

"What's your name?" She asks smiling at me, "Mara" I nod, "bloom" she smiles. "Nice to meet you bloom"

"Wanna hang? You can tell me what happened" she smiles, she makes me feel safe, I feel like I can trust her, at first I think about it but then I agree because she genuinely seems like a nice person.

At the bar

I didn't know we would end up in a bar but here we are I guess but it's not so bad although I'm underage but bloom got me in. "So what's happen?" She asks as she hands me a beer. Not gonna tell her the boy I have feelings for want me to kill a random innocent person.

"Boy problems" I sigh, "oh I have been through that and I will help you" she nods, "I loved him" I cry as I get onto my next drink,"tell me more about him" she said as she takes a sip of her drink.

"He is perfect it's just he is different from other Poeple but that's what I love about him" I shrug my shoulders, "hey it's his loss, if he cared he wouldn't leave you" she said making me nod instantly, she is right it isn't love if they leave you for something you are not and I'm definitely not a murder.

1 hour later

I'm drunk I can feel as me and bloom walk around the shopping centre out of our minds, I felt something coming up my throat, I ran to the public bin throwing up, bloom holds my hair for me as I continue, I think it's time to go home for me..

"You wanna go home now?" Bloom Asks worriedly as she gives me a water bottle, "yeh" I said as I cough because of the burning sensation in my throat, "hey I never asked you this how old are you?" She said.

"16 what about you?" I ask, "18" she nods, "could you call me a cab?" I asks being too lazy to walk home, "yeh I will pay for it I got you" she nods taking her phone out.

Cab

Bloom opens the door for me, I get in and I look at her once more, "we should hang out more" I smile, "definitely" she nods and then closes the door.

"Where to miss?" Asks the driver, I tell him my address and he starts to drive.

As he drives, I look out of the window seeing the ally way seeing a homeless person sleeping on the ground, he was meant to die tonight, should I kill him? No no no! Mara you're not a murder and bill is just a stupid boy getting into your head! Your smarter then that!

He parks in front of the house, bloom already payed so I didn't have to, "thank you sir" I said tiredly walking out of the cab meeting face to face with bill, "where the fuck have you been?" Bill said as his jaw clenched, Gustav quickly ran in between us. "Bill I'm not your girlfriend anymore does it matter?" I groan walking into the house as auntie walks up to me.

"I was so worried about you" she said hugging me, i understand why she was worried because there is a murder outside but it's her son and bill,Tom and George...

"Sorry auntie" I said kissing her cheek, "it's okay go sleep now " she said hugging me once more. I nodded walking into my room getting changed into pjs until bill came in.

"What do you want bill" I said as I frown my eye brows , "your weak! You claim to love me but you can't murder someone for me? I thought you were a ride or die ! You always disappointed me and you always will Mara" bill said walking out leaving me speechless, I try to push those words away but it just kept flooding in my mind. Is bill right? So that's how he sees it? He wants us to do everything for each other even if that means doing wrong.

Am I the one in the wrong? One kill wouldn't hurt right? It's for bill...

"Bill! Wait" I said getting out of my bed running out to find him.