☆9

I walk into the shower as Oscar's blood flows down into the white tiles, now that I think about it this is the blood of the person who raped me and did so many bad things to People, he deserves it but I'm still confused about how bill and the boys seems so calm about seeing a dead body, they instantly knew what to do after they killed him. I scrub and scrub as I cry as everything keeps replaying in my head. When bill hit his head with the large metal sick, making Half of his scalp open as blood gushed everywhere. I felt goosebumps but happy, I felt more lighter mentally.

After shower

I put on the clothes bill gave me, it looks like his clothes and probably is  also which smells just like him. "Hey you done?" I heard Tom say out side of the door, I have probably been long also because I have been thinking the entire time about how this can fuck up my future! "Yeh" I said walking out meeting Tom face to face, "you good?" He asks smirking, "yeh" I said looking on the floor as my curly wet hair cover my face. "Okay bill wants to talk now" he said taking my hand leading me to the living room where their food on the table as they all wait for me, the food was untouched, so much junk food which is too much for all of us to even finish. "Eat" bill said as I sit on the solo couch, "why you guys not eating?" I asked looking at Gustav as he quickly broke eye Contact, "we got all of it for you" George said, "I'm not hungry" I said as I look at the food feeling like I'm gonna throw up, I think I'm gonna be vegetarian now...

"Yeh I know what you're thinking we are all vegetarian now too since we always murder someone" bill said as Tom sighs making my eyes wide open. "Why do you guys kill?" I asked, "to protect us" Gustav said. "By killing?" I said in disappointment, if it wasn't my rapist or if I wasn't involved in this which I 100% am I would be going bonkers on all of them right now. "You probably wondering why we are doing this right ?"  Bill said as he got up pouring him self some wine.

I nodded as I wait for answers, "Tom bring it" bill said as he sits next to me while Tom runs somewhere. Tom then comes back with a book?

"Here" Tom said giving me it as I look confused at all of them, "look inside" bill said as I nodded

I open the book seeing pictures of the bully called Ryan , dead as Gustav standing their with a knife while having a evil smirk on his face, it made him look powerful, "Gustav" I whisper as I look at him he looks down disappointed and I know why, because Im seeing the real him, every one thinks Gustav is this cute little guy with a sweet soul which he is but now that I see the real him it's more like if you mess with him, he will mess you up 100x more. I turn to the next page seeing bill smoking a cigar next to a dead body as their was blood all over him,he didn't care about the body he was admiring the view the balcony gave him. "Who is that?" I asked pointing at the dead person since I can't really see the face because all of the blood, "Sebastian" bill said making me gasps. "So you're telling me you have a book with pictures on of who you killed?!" I asked confused at why is bill in that picture by him self or the one with Gustav? 

"Okay let me explain" George said taking the book away from me, " so it's like when a bully messes with me, I tell the boys I'm gonna go murder him so when I do go murder him they take a photo of me and him but he is dead, we take photos with our kills" gorge said explaining it to me.

"Now it's your turn to take one"bill smirks, "hold on! My cousin is not getting involved!" Gustav said panicking, "plus the body is already burnt" Tom said making Gustav nod, "oh yes she is" bill smirks lighting a cigarette as I run away making my way up the stairs not knowing where to go. It's like a game to them, they kill someone who messes with them and then they take photos to show it off? It makes me want to throw up!

I open a random door seeing a room I walk in seeing a large balcony with the doors open as the beautiful view just like in bills picture, I walk out it balcony standing right on the spot where Sebastian was laying dead. "Your a part of us now" I heard bills voice making me turn to see him right in front of me face to face, "I never said I am" I said crossing my arms, "tell me what happened that day" bill said suddenly as a little tear rolled down his cheek, is he crying? He grabs me by my cheeks as he looks at me worriedly. "Tell me" he said softly, "bill i never wanted to hurt you, he raped me bill and then you threw me away" I said bursting into tears as bill hugged me, "it was a misunderstanding Mara, I'm so sorry" he cried as we made eye contact, I nodded as he wiped away my tears, "the bastard is dead now" he whispers in my ear as I nod.

"Kiss me bill" I said as I look at his soft lips....