☆ soul taken

"So?" I ask sitting on bill's lap as Tom and bill look at each other nodding. "We are killing someone tonight" Tom said making my heart drop. "Why" I ask, "we are gonna frame the principal" bill said taking a drink of some Hennessy. I gasp putting my hand over my mouth. "How?" I ask look at bill, "we are gonna kill her and leave a letter that she killed him. Bill said with a huge smirk, I mean she deserves it..she let so many kids kill them selfs. "Why bill?" I ask still shook. "Because the police are still investigating Oscar's death and they will find out it was us and you don't want that do you?" Bill said.

"No you're right" I nodded, "are you joining us?" George asked. I look at bill, it's written all over his face that he wants me to join. "What's the plan then?" I ask as bill smirks.

"First we go to her house, I studied her routine. She finds it hand to sleep so she takes sleeping pills and drowns it off with water so that's Gustav's role, he drugs her water before she drinks making her already half dead, then we hang her, place the letter on the desk and done" Tom said simply. That seems like a good plan.

"Let's go" Gustav said getting up, bill then takes a gun putting it inside his jacket pockets. "Why the gun bill" I asked, "incase" he said kissing me taking my hand leading me out of the house.

We all sit in the car as George drives, it's a quiet drive but not awkward. "I want you to dig deep into blue" bill tells me breaking the silence. "Why?" I ask confused, "she is Oscar's cousin and something isn't right about her" bill said as his jaw clenched, "fine" I said having no choice, blue would never do anything she is the sweetest girl ever but I gonna do what bill tells me although I know I won't find anything.

"We are here" George said parking up the street, "here we go" Tom said putting his gloves on as the rest of us did too, I put on the scarf I was once wearing when I killed the man, hiding my face but my eyes are exposed. "You look so hot like this" bill whispers in my ear making me chuckle.

We walk up the street seeing her house, "how we gonna get in?" I asked Tom but whispering, "she keeps the window opened all the time" Tom said knowing everything, he probably stalked her. Tom opened it walking in as bill helped me to get in .

We all hide behind the couch as Mrs Quinn walks into the kitchen hearing the tap water turning on, I peek my head out seeing the cup of water on the counter as she walks away to the other side of the cabinet taking out her sleeping pills. "Gustav go" I whisper, Gustav's nods putting on his black mask walking out gently as she is taking her time to find the pills. He then throws in a pill that quickly dissolved in a sec, he quickly run back to us until he accidentally knocked over a vase making us busted.

"Who are you guys!" Mrs Quinn said scared, "take the fucking water" I said loosing my shit, "Mara?" She laughs, fuck!

"I knew you was just like me." She smirks, "what do you mean" I said as bill takes my hand before I could walk up to her, "you came here to kill me right? Your a murder just like me" she laughs, "bill give me the fucking gun" I said to bill, he looked suprised but didn't give me it. "Bill give me it!" I said.

"No! We have to make it look like suicide not murder" bill said in a serious tone and he was right so I take the cup of water as I tell Tom to grab her neck for me, "what are you doing" she says scared now as Tom opened her mouth forcefully
I threw the drugged water in her mouth making her have no choice but to swallow. Tom lets her go making her fall onto the ground already half dead as it made a loud thud. "So what now?" I asked bill as he looks shocked.

"That was so hot" he said grabbing my ass sitting me on the counter. It feels good to make bill proud. "It's not the time for fucking right now" Tom rolls his eyes, "we are gonna take care of it now and you just sit back and watch" bill said kissing me gently.

I nodded watching Tom and Gustav hang her making it look like she killed her self, as bill and gorge clean up the broken glass of the cup I threw after I Made her drink, bill then places the letter in her stiff hand.

"Time to take a picture guys" Tom laughs making all of us laugh like maniacs, why does death feel so good? Now I understand bill, it makes you feel in control and powerful and it takes a brave and smart person to be a murder. Tom puts on the timer as he sets his phone in the counter, we quickly ran standing next to Mrs Quinn's dead body as the flash light hits us.

"Now let's get out of here" bill said as agree jumping out of the window running up the street to bill's car.

(What do you guys think? Should I continue? Bye pookie's 🤭)