☆blue

"Thank you" I said paying the text driver, blue's location was on but its strange that blue is in a random forest so I'm sure she is not alone, I pull out my phone following where ever it shows me she is, as I make it their I see blue making out with a tree? I quickly hide behind a random tree as she talks to it?

"Oscar I missed you" she cried to the tree, yeh she is mentally fucked, "oh baby I know"she said kissing it once more.  "Don't worry I have it all planned" she laughs, she is not okay but what does she mean by planned? "I'm gonna kill Mara first" she chuckles.

My heart dropped so bill is right? Suddenly I felt something bite me making me scare in jump and scream, "Mara?" Blue said now in embarrassment, "fuck!" I scream at my swollen hand a spider must of bit me, "Mara! What are you doing here!" She said now pissed off. I'm upset that my own best friend wants to murder me, "you're trying to kill me?" I said wiping away a tear.  "Now that you know yes I do" she smirks, "but why blue? Why do you have to do this" I said in anger because now I'm gonna have to kill her and take her life away. "Because of you I lost my best friend although I hated that bitch" she said rolling her eyes. Is she being for real now?

"She had a thing with Oscar and I was jealous, until you kissed Oscar so she killed her self! I was glad she died but I wasn't happy about you being alive!" She cries, "isn't Oscar your cousin? Oscar is a rapist! He raped me that day blue" I cried. "I don't care!" She scream running to me pulling my hair.

Blue's PoV

I pull mara's hair as she tries to fight back, she can't because I have been training for this day and she hasn't, I bash her head on the tree making her black out, I threw her body down the hill as it rolls down. I start to laugh as I turn to see Oscar. "You did it blue she is dead" he said standing near the tree.

"Oscar" I cried as he suddenly vanished. I got my stuff and quickly ran out of there. I'm pretty sure Mara is dead now because I threw her down the huge hill there is no way she survived that.

Mara PoV

Is this the end? I thought to my self as my heavy eyes close.