✰4

"What you guys wanna do?" Tom asked as we all sat there awkwardly..."I'm gonna sleep" I said getting up not wanting to be there. "No! Mum said you have to or else we will get wall of shame" Gustav said making me burst out laughing. "Sit down" bill said death staring me. Damn he really don't want the wall of shame. "Fine" I groan sitting back down, "how about we watch a movie and make snacks?" Tom asked as everyone agreed.

Bill's PoV

I hate her! She broke my heart making me loose my self and she has the audacity to come back like nothing happened?! I'm gonna make sure she looses every piece of her self that day just like me. I wanted to kill my self 3 times because of her! I Almost  left my brother on this earth by him self all because of her.

As they are watching the movie, my job was to do the snacks so I started to make everyone popcorn. As I make Mara's inside I put some chilli flakes since she is allergic to it.  "Here" I said with a smirk giving it to her as she looks at me suspiciously. I sit on my seat eating my popcorn until I said a smack in my face. "You put red chilli flakes?' Do you want to kill me?!" She said as she cried. "Yes I do!" I said screaming back as her as everyone gasps at me. "I'm leaving" she said running up to her room while everyone glared at me.

"You tried to kill my cousin really?" Gustav said looking disappointed just like the rest but I don't care one bit.

Mara Pov

I sit on my bed crying as I was literally about to die, how can bill do this to me? This isn't over! I wipe away my tears taking a cigarette making my way to the window lighting it. As I smoke my phone started to ring. I take my phone out seeing it's the group calling I smile answering it walking up to my bed still smoking the cigarette. "Hey how is Germany" Hermes asks. "I was almost killed" I said simply as they all gasp. "How?!"ryan said now mad. "Bill sprinkled chilli flakes in my pop corn" I said as I throw away the cigarette while flora gasps. "Oh my god! Does he not know you're allergic to spicy food?!" Adonis said as everyone one agreed. "Of course he does and I don't even feel safe anymore" I said trying to hold in tears. "Fuck! You need to come back we can't loose you! We already lost Leo" Ryan said now making me break into tears. "I know I will get my way out of here" I said wiping away my tears. "If anything happens to you again I will come get you" Ryan said in a serious voice as I nodded. "I'm tired I'm gonna go sleep" I said yawning. We all said goodnight to each other.

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling wondering if bill even cares, why do i have to go through this? I then fell asleep.

(Sorry for the short chapter)