CAGE

Mara PoV

"Bill this is getting wierd they haven't called us back" I said getting worried as we eat breakfast. "I know I have a bad feeling too" he sighs. "How are we gonna get there?" I said thinking about how something probably happened. "We can book a flight we have enough money" he nods. "When are we going?" I tilt my head. "After we eat" he kisses my head before he threw his left overs. I followed after him doing the same not feeling hungry because of the worry I have. I think bill is worrying too, it's written all over his desperate face trying to go there as fast as possible.

Time skip

"Hello how can I help you?" Said the woman, "we need to book a fight right now for Miami" bill says.
"Passports?" She asks while typing in her computer.

"Here" I said handing them over, "thank you" she said while looking at them, but for a-bit too long...

She suddenly grabs her Radio, me and bill panicked our faces turning pale as she opens her mouth to speak. "Code red we have the criminals" she says.

Bill then got mad taking her by her throat. "Bill stop" I scream as she can't breathe, I'd kill her if I could but it's just gonna prove their point that we are some criminals on the run. It's over for us. So over for us!

The group is probably dead and me and bill will spend the rest of our lives in jail. This is karma we deserve it . "Bill stop" I cry knowing we can't do anything now but accept this bitter fate. "I need to see Tom" bill cries as they hand cuff both of us.

I didn't say anything I cried at the sight of them taking bill away, parting our ways. Will I ever see bill again? I might as-well kill my self.

They threw me in the  car, not caring if I get hurt, but that's not the point I'm hoping they shoot me right on this spot. They start to drive away as bill is in the back with a different car. I can see bill trying to break the window with his handcuffed hands. But there is no point the windows are made to be unbreakable. 

Time skip

"Go on!" The officer pushes me into mug shot, mascara all over my face, my hair all messed up. They take one of me and one of my side profile. Then next it was bill. I'm glad I have bill at least by my  side but him on the other hand he seems like he doesn't wanna live anymore. He has a good reason too. The worry,anger and panick he must have in him self not knowing if he brother is dead or not? Or him having to worry about him staying in this jail.

"I need to see Tom" bill hugs me after they took his mug shot.

" I know bill I'm so sorry" I kiss his lips.

They then push us into a jail cell, I guess this is where we will spend the rest of our lives.