☆8

I walk into my room laying down on my bed as I stretch from such a tiring day,I wonder where Oscar is haven't seen him yet and I don't want to, I felt tired, feeling my eyes closing. I can take a small nap since the party starts in like 2 hours, "just a little nap" I thought to myself as I close my eyes.

Blue's Pov

I sit on my bed looking at the picture's of me and Oscar, Oscar is my cousin and he is coming back soon, Mara thinks we are besties, I wanna get revenge!!!! It's her fault my best friend died..

End of Pov
———————————————————————————

Mara pov

"Wake up Mara" I heard a familiar voice shaking me, I wake up seeing blue smiling at me, "sorry I took a nap" I said as I heard her chuckle cutely. "You look great" I said as I look at her outfit seeing she is wearing a black dress along with these red high heels, "thank you now let's get you changed huh?" She smiled as she helps me get off my bed.

"Really?" I laugh as she dressed me into a short skirt and a crop top, "yes you look good" she said as she fixes my hair. "So where is the party?" I asked as she looks into her phone, "it's 30 mins away from your house and it starts soon so we should get going" she said taking my hand dragging me out of the house.

"Mara" I heard Tom say as we were gonna walk out, "yes?" Blue said answering for me, "wait for us" Tom said pointing at George, Gustav and bill putting shoes on.

At the party

"Blue" I said as she was dragging me through the crowd, it's loud and so many Poeple along with the smell of alcohol and weed not making a great smell together. "Here drink this" she said excitedly as I look confused at why she is acting so weird but I decided to brush it off since she seems happy, I took the shots she told me to drink making me feel the alcohol already kick in.

"Let's dance mhmm?she said, before I could even answer I'm already on the dance floor watching blue dance, I don't feel like being here, "hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I said as she nods. I walk out of the crowd that was dancing, making my way to the bathroom feeling like I'm gonna throw up, bill looked at me worriedly but I ignored him running to the bathroom throwing up on the floor and then the toilet. "Mara" bill said walking in as I cry sitting on the floor a mess. "Bill get out" I cry as he sits next to me, "Mara why do you have to be so selfish?" He said making me cry even more, "bill if only you knew" I said getting up walking out leaving him.

Blue Pov

I felt my phone ringing, a grin formed on my face as I see it's Oscar calling me. I walk out of the dance floor making my way up the stairs to a random room locking the door making sure no one comes in.

"Oscar" I laugh, "hey I just arrived back in Germany " he said, "come to the party I'm gonna send you the location, you will see Mara and when you do, do it again, rape her and then we will kill her" I said with a huge smile on my face, "yeh anything for you" Oscar said hanging up, Oscar is my cousin but I'm in love with him, he fucks me when we see each other.

End of blue Pov

Mara pov

I walk out of the house taking in the cold air as I my throat feels dry, as I continue getting fresh air a car pulls up parking in front of the house, I ignored it figuring out it's someone going to the party, as I mind my own business, the person walks out of the car revealing him again, my heart stopped as we made eye contact, him sharing the same evil smile he did on the day he raped me. "Mara" he said making me freeze in place not being able to move a finger. "Don't say my name in your dirty mouth!" I shout, "I'm gonna do again and again and again Mara, I'm gonna fuck you whenever I want to" he said whispering in my ear making me kick his balls, he groans in pain as I turn to see bill watching the whole thing, tears in his eyes? "Mara he raped you?" He said slowly as he just found out the truth, "bill" I cry, I felt my hair getting pulled, I turn to see Oscar pulling my hair dragging me in his car yanking me in as bill ran back in the house, is he leaving me?

Oscar starts to drive as I look out of the window seeing bill driving after Oscar with the boys inside the car making me have hope.

After the 1 hour ride it seems like Oscar made it where he wanted to and he didn't even realise bill followed him, "you hoe I'm gonna rape you and then kill you" he smirks throwing me out of the car making me whimper in pain, it seems like we are in the woods by the looks of it, he starts to tie up my writs while trying to get his fingers in my pants.

Suddenly the boys hit Oscar with a metal stick making his skull brake and blood gush everywhere including me and the boys. "Shit he is dead" bill said as he unties me, "what are we gonna do?!" I said panicking as bill hugs me, it seems like it isn't his first time killing someone?

"We are gonna burn the body" Gustav said as Tom nods, "we are gonna go jail" I cry, "Mara listen to me!" Bill said cupping my cheeks as he looks deep into my eyes, "we are gonna be fine, we won't get caught" he said kissing my lips making me forget that Oscar is dead right beside us and that we are all covered in his blood.

"Come on" Tom said helping me up as goerg and bill stack up sticks on Oscar's body while I walk to their car to get some liquor for the fire, the boys sent me to go get it. "Here" I said handing it to bill, he poured it all over Oscar's body and the branches, Gustav lighted it up creating a huge fire and a discussing smell, "we need to talk" bill said taking my hand as we all walked back into the car.

Bills home

"We can't go back to Gustav tonight" bill said as he looks at the state of me, "wait" I said running out of the car throwing up as I just remembered Oscar's dead body, but I feel happy about it? "You're gonna be okay" bill said as we walk into his house, Tom and bill live alone since they are old enough and also because they never even had their parents.

"Take a shower and then we will talk okay?" Bill said being sweet to me as he walked me into a bathroom with a shower, "bill I don't understand, you seem like you're used to it?" I said as I look at him, "like I said Mara I will explain" he said walking out closing the door.

( y'all GET READY FOR THIS SHIT also this is gonna be traumatic)