☆TRAP

"That's Romeo" Leon said pointing a tall dark skin man with braids around his 50's. We are all sitting at one of the tables drinking some champagne while he explains the whole situation. We have learned that Rio and Romeo have always hated each other and now that Rio is close to dying his only wish is for Romeo to be dead before him. "Mara take place" Leon said I nod turning my EarPod on so I can hear when Leon tells me my next moves, I walk up to Romeo accidentally bumping into him. "Oh sorry sir" I said in a sexy way, "it's okay beautiful" he smirks making my stomach crumble in fear and disgust. "Would you like a drink?" He asks.

"Take the drink but don't drink it" Leon said in my ear pod, "sure" I forcefully smile, "how about we go somewhere private?" He smirks whole handing me my drink.

"Go, don't worry we will be there before you know it" Leon says in the EarPod once again making me feel more safer about this situation. "I'd like that" I wink.

Romeo takes my hand in his leading me somewhere, I look around trying to find the boys, they are no where to be seen making me anxious.

Romeo then opened a door leading me to a bedroom making my stomach crumble once again as he pushed me to the bed, getting on top of me. "Sorry hold on" I said getting uncomfortable pushing him off me, "what's wrong?" He asked with a pissed face.

"I need to lock the door honey" I laugh but deep down I'm struggling keeping my act, "me and the boys are gonna go through the window" Leon suddenly said in my ear pod.

I turn to see Romeo taking his shirt off thinking we are gonna have sex, in his dreams...

"Can we do this now?" He smirks, "not yet darling" I chuckle. What is taking them so long!

"I need to go to the bathroom" I said to Romeo before he could answer I'm already in the bathroom looking at my self taking deep breaths. I click the EarPod ready to talk to Leon.

"Leon where are you! He wants to have sex with me!" I whisper shout, suddenly Romeo starts knocking asking if my okay. "Yes I'm okay hold on" I said.

"We are coming soon hold on" Leon said out of breath? "Found you" the door burst open with Romeo his eyes raging with madness.

"Hi" I said nervously, "who was you talking to! Who sent you here?!" He screams now with his fists in a ball.

"Get off me!" I push him as he was getting to close, "you're dead!" He shouts running after me after I ran out of the bathroom.

"Come here!" He said chasing me around the room, as I ran the other direction I fell because of my heels, Romeo then picks me up throwing me on the bed making me choke on my breath from such a hard hit.

"Now let's continue" he smirks, I felt all of my emotions burst out, anger and fear, tears pouring down my face as I try to punch him.

I then remembered I have the gun under my dress, as he was too busy making out with my neck I reach for it feeling it but his weight on me was making it too hard for me to grab it.

Suddenly we heard a loud crash coming from the window, I look to see the boys, glass all over the floor.

Bill didn't waist no time and shot him in the head, "bill" I cry as his dead body is still laying on me, bill runs to me with the boys taking his body off me. "I hope I'm not too late" he said with a worried face. "You came on time" I cry as bill wipes my tears.

"Guys we have to get out of here before his men come!" Leon Panicked as we heard loud footsteps coming.

"Fuck" Tom said, "come on get up" bill said taking my hand, I get up following Gustav out of the window as they all went out one by one.

We ran into Leon's car, he starts to drive fast as I look out of the window seeing the Poeple run out of the place as loud gun shots were being fired.

"Why are they shooting each other?" George asked confused, "after the boss dies the men kill each other and who ever stays alive gets to be the new boss" Leon said driving in the road, "that's was awesome" Gustav laughs making all of us burst out laughing.

(Hey guys let me know if you like this 💕 bye pookies)