☆ blood shower

My body trembles and my eyes open wide, my body covered in sharp branches as I felt bugs crawling on my body, I start to panic looking at my surroundings seeing it's dark, "fuck" I groan getting up as  my head   Starts to hurt, my body feels sore like a thousand knifes stabbed me. I felt anger take over me, I start to walk up the hill as one of my eye is closed because its feels the eye lid feels heavy. This isn't over for blue, let's go surprise her? I make it up the hill recognising the place I was in earlier, suddenly my phone starts to ring I look at my phone thankfully it's not broken not even a scratch, it's bill and I shouldn't probably answer since I'm going to give blue her own taste of medicine.

I can't call the cab because I doubt there are any at this hour, I look at my self on the camera seeing my eye that is closed it's all swollen and puffy, my lip busted and my forehead and face covered in my own blood, my hand is swollen from the spider bite and my jeans are ripped up as their is dried up blood on my knee. I start to make my way out of the forest taking my time so blue can have her final moments being alive.

At blue's house

I finally made it to her house, her mums car isn't their meaning her mum isn't home so good timing. I smirk to my self seeing blue's lights on. I start to climb through the window. I look at blue's window seeing her  finger her self as she screams Oscar's name. She made eye contact with me and she quickly panicked going underneath the blanket whispering, "she isn't real she is dead" she said trying to convince her self that I'm dead.

I walk in the room taking the blanket off blue seeing her look at me in fear, "look at me!" I say, "I'm sorry" she cried, I laugh as I go in her drawer remembering she has a knife there. "Oh there it is" I said sweetly  taking  the pocket  knife. I grab a hand full of her hair as she panicked, I place the knife on her neck making her freeze in place, one move and she is dead.

"So now tell me why are you hiding?" I said out of breath, "nothing" she cries, "not good enough" I said digging the knife abit into her flesh, "fine! In my closet I have pictures of you and the rest killing People" she said as she pants, "thank you" I said  slitting her neck, her blood gushed all over me, I sigh walking into her bathroom washing the knife and my hands making sure I left no finger prints.

After I walk into her closet seeing a bunch of pictures of me and bill that day when I killed the homeless man. I start to rip all of the pictures of the wall taking blue's backpack throwing it in to show bill.

As I was about to climb out I saw her mum park in front of the house so I waited a minute for her to walk into the house, "blue" her mother said walking up the stairs, I jump of in time as her mother comes in screaming in horror seeing her daughter dead.

I laugh in my head as I start to run to bills.

At bills

I knock on the door waiting for somone to answer, when the door opened it was Tom, his jaw was dropped, "what the fuck happened?!" He asked as I walk in, " where is bill?" I said as my head was spinning, "sit down let me go get him" he said running up the stairs, I sit on the sofa waiting.

"Mara!" I heard bill run sitting next to me, "I killed blue, you was right bill" I said as I cry, "take a shower and I will take care of you and you need to explain but for now go" bill said, I nodded

I walk into bill room walking into his bathroom, turning on the shower, I walk back into his room taking out a towel and clothes.

After the shower

I feel much better after the shower, but my face is fucked but I still look hot, I make my way down seeing bill and Tom sitting on the sofa.

"Okay explain Mara" bill said as I sit on his lap, "first let me say I missed you bill" I said hugging him kissing him, I really did miss him because he makes me feel safe. "I was so worried about you mara" he kissed me once more, "just tell us what happened" Tom said frustrated, "fine" I laugh at Tom.

"So I was stalking blue and she was talking to the tree calling it Oscar, even making out with the tree, I then got caught by her because something bit me, we started to argue because I i heard her say that she is planning to kill me, she then hit my head making me black out, I don't know what happened next but I woke up in the middle of the night down the hill all fucked up, so got up and made my Way to her house, before I killed her i asked her what she is hiding and I found out that she was taking pictures of me and you guys killing Poeple the whole time so I then killed her and then took the picture's, don't worry I washed my finger prints away" I said.

"I'm proud of you" bill hugs me, "so where are the pictures now?" Tom asks, "there" I said pointing at the backpack.

"What are we gonna do with it?" Tom asked, "burn it" bill says.

In the back garden.

Tom made a huge fire in their back garden, "time to burn it" bill said opening the bag seeing all of the pictures, we threw it all at once along with her backpack.

"Goodbye blue" I said with no emotion, she doesn't deserve my sadness, I'm glad she is dead.

(What do you guys think  about this story? Are you loving it? Also please vote bye  pookie🤭💕)