2

Omer stood closer to her and smiled.

Omer: We were never going to meet again, Kıvılcım. Pardon. Mrs. Kıvılcım.

Kıvılcım: It was supposed to be, but you're the one who came, Omer. Pardon. Mr. Omer.

Omer: Maybe that's how it was supposed to be.

Kıvılcım: Maybe not.

Omer: By the way, you look very nice.

Kıvılcım: Thank You. I had a different outfit, but I had to change because someone can't know how to walk and spilled coffee on my clothes.

Omer: Hm, really?

Kıvılcım: Yes.

They both smiled at each other. Cihan interrupted them and began a conversation.

Cihan: I'm glad you guys finally met. I hope you like each other.

They both laughed.

Cihan: I see you two seem to like each other already. Great. You'll talk later. Now, I want to discuss a few things with you about your cooperation. Kıvılcım is our executive editor-in-chief. You, Omer, are new here, but I know your experience as a redactor, and you'll work with her. You're gonna take over a few authors. Then she'll tell you about them so you know how to work.

Omer: I understand. Thank you. And I look forward to a successful cooperation.

He looked at her.

Kıvılcım: It depends on you, Mr. Omer.

Cihan: You're both supposed to support each other at work, Kıvılcım.

Kıvılcım: I understand. If that's all, I'd like to go to my office. I have some important calls to make.

Cihan: Of course. Omer, my assistant will show you, your new office. You will be next to Kıvılcım.

Omer smiled.

Omer: Good. I'm glad.

Kıvılcım left the boss's office. She was angry. She run quickly to her office and signaled her hand to her assistant to come to her. She told him to watch Omer. Kıvılcım wants to know everything about him.

...

Omer is a 33-year-old editor. He worked for two book publishers, but neither of them gave him the opportunity to develop. He belongs to the famous Ünal family – his father, brother, and nephews manage the Ünal Group Company related to the management of hotels. Omer has been in a relationship with her Aslı, who is a lawyer, since last year. He's a very organized man.

...

Omer has left Mr. Cihan's office. His assistant showed him her hand to follow her. They passed a lot of employees on the way. He smiled at them and wished them a nice job. Everyone was surprised. They've never heard anything like that from Kıvılcım. After a while he heard 'thank you'.

He went into his office and looked around him. Mr. Cihan's assistant was looking at him the whole time. She couldn't take her eyes off him. He was a very handsome man. He turned to her and smiled.

Omer: Thank You ...

Asisstant: İpek. My name is İpek.

Omer: So, İpek, nice to meet you.

İpek: You, too.

She smiled to him.

Omer: Thank You for your help.