16

Aslı: It worked. They believed that Omer is the father of this baby. Now it's your turn.

Selim: Great! I'll do everything to get Kıvılcım back and you get back Omer.

Aslı: It will happen soon. I can't wait!

...

Omer: Wait!

Kıvılcım: What?

Omer: Aslı will not live in this house and will not be my family. Yes, she'll be the mother of my son, but that doesn't change the fact that you're my wife. I only love you. I don't want to fight, I don't want to break up with you. I'm happy with you, and no one can ruin it. I know this is hard for you, but we can handle it.

Kıvılcım: How? How will we manage?

Omer: I'll think of something. Trust me.

Kıvılcım: Fine.

Omer: Don't be sad, please.

Kıvılcım: I'm not sad. I'm tired of all this. I've had enough.

Omer: Let's go away for a few days. We'll spend this time together, take a break from all the fuss. What do you think?

Kıvılcım: I agree. Let's get out of here.

Omer: Amazing!

He kissed her.

Omer: We finally agree on something.

Kıvılcım: You're crazy.

She laughed.

...

It's been two days. Omer and Kıvılcım went to Bodrum. For these two days Selim watched them. Wanting to implement his plan, he followed them to Bodrum. He's staying at the cottage next to their apartment. He followed them all the time.

Omer: Peace and quiet. That's what I missed.

Kıvılcım: Me too.

Omer: I'm glad we were able to go on our honeymoon.

Kıvılcım: Honeymoon? Omer... you

Omer: I know our honeymoon is short, but I wanted to spend some time alone with my wife. I wanted to put a smile back on your face, and I guess I did, didn't I?

She smiled.

Kıvılcım: You did it.

Omer: Put on your swimsuit and we'll be on our way.

Kıvılcım: Where?

Omer: Surprise.

Kıvılcım: What surprise?

Omer: If I told you what it was, it wouldn't be a surprise. [he smiled]

Kıvılcım: Why do I need a swimsuit?

Omer: You don't have to wear it if you don't want to. I'd rather have you without him.

Kıvılcım: Omeeeeer!

Omer: We're going somewhere. Pack what you think you need and let's go.

Kıvılcım: Fine.

Omer: That swimsuit, I meant it, if you don't want to...

He couldn't finish because she interrupted him. She walked up to him, grabbed his shirt with her hands and pulled him towards her lips. They were very close to each other.

Kıvılcım: I'll think.

Omer thought she would kiss him, but Kıvılcım had another plan. He closed his eyes, put his lips close to her lips, and at that moment, she let him go and walked away. Omer stood there for a moment before he realized she was gone. He opened his eyes and looked around. She wasn't in the room.