18

This is the real bomb that Aslı dropped. Nobody expected something like this to happen. The whole family could not believe what Aslı had said. Omer looked at Kıvılcım. He realized it would be challenging for him to regain her trust. Aslı was overjoyed. She grabbed Omer's hand and hugged him. He rejected her.

Kıvılcım: What did you say?

Aslı: I'll say it again, because you might not understand. I and Omer are together. The whole country already knows.

Omer: What are you saying? Kıvılcım, don't believe her!

Aslı: Ah, Omeeer! Are you afraid to admit in front of your family that we're back together?

Kıvılcım got up and went to the bathroom. All of this made her sick and she started vomiting. Omer followed her and waited for her outside the door. When she came out after a few minutes, she was pale. She looked at him and went to the bedroom. She took a suitcase and packed her clothes. Omer tried to explain everything to her, but she wouldn't listen to him.

After she packed everything, she went to the front door. Omer followed her. He grabbed her by the hand and turned her back to himself.

Omer: Darling, look at me. Don't believe her. That's not true. I'm not with her. You're my wife.

Kıvılcım: I don't know what to believe and what not to believe anymore. I'm confused. I can see that Aslı is convinced of this, and if it's written in the press, it must be confirmed information.

Omer: I don't know from where the press got information and photos. This is a misunderstanding. Please don't go! Everything will be explained.

Kıvılcım: It's too late, Omer.

She took the ring off her finger and put it in his hand. They both had tears in their eyes.

Omer: No! Don't do it. No, Kıvılcım!

Kıvılcım: Goodbye Omer.

She grabbed a suitcase and left the apartment. Omer watched her leave. Sonmez asked a lot of questions. She didn't know what was going on. Alev and Burak ran after their sister. Haluk approached Omer.

Haluk: Son, what's going on? Why did Kıvılcım leave with the suitcase?

Omer [looking at the main door]: She's gone.

Haluk: If she's gone, why didn't you follow her?

Omer: I lost her.

Haluk: You didn't lose anything. Run after her and fight for her.

Omer [crying]: I lost her. She gave me her wedding ring.

Sonmez: Omer, what's going on?

Omer: She left me.

Sonmez covered her mouth with her hand. Demet was devastated.

Aslı: Why are you sad? Something must end for another to begin.

Demet: Shut up!

Aslı: Mom, you're hurting me with these words.

Demet: I'm not your mother!

Haluk: Get out of this house!

Aslı: Omer, darling, tell your parents that it's my place, too.

Omer: Get out of here.

Aslı: But, honey, what are you saying?

Omer: Don't call me 'honey'.

Aslı: You're exaggerating. Kıvılcım finally realized that my place is with you. Stupid girl.