6

Omer's mother: Welcome. And what is that beautiful woman next to you?
Omer: This is Kıvılcım, my fiancée.
...

Kıvılcım was in shock. She didn't think Omer could do something like this. She poked him and whispered to him.

Kıvılcım: Fiaaaaaaaaaancée?!?!?!
Omer: Fiancée.
Kıvılcım: Do you realize what you just said?!
Omer: Yes.
Kıvılcım: Probably not. I'll kill you, I swear!

Omer's father: I'm Haluk.
Omer's mother: I'm Demet.
Kıvılcım: Nice to meet you.
Demet: Omer said that he had a girlfriend, but I didn't think he proposed to her.
Kıvılcım: Because he didn't propose.
Omer: As always, she has a brilliant sense of humor. I proposed, but they werenot as special as she dreamed.
Haluk: Come on, we'll talk about it.
Kıvılcım: If you will excuse me, I'd like to change after the trip.
Demet: Of course. Son, take your fiancée to your room.

Kıvılcım smiled. She was angry. She went to the room, Omer followed her and closed the door.

Kıvılcım: FIANCÉE?!?!?!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?!
Omer: Don't shout, please.
Kıvılcım: What fiancée? What did you get me into? Family visit ... what else I don't know?
Omer: Well ... [he smiled]
Kıvılcım: I'LL KILL YOU! I'm going crazy because of you! We sleep together in the same room? No, no, no. There is no such option. We won't sleep together.
Omer: There is no other option.
Kıvılcım: Then do something!
Omer: I can't. They've prepared this room for us.
Kıvılcım: Don't even make me nervous. I'm not your fiancée or your girlfriend. We were supposed to rest and what are you? 'I have one thing to do.' This is the case?
Omer: Before I broke up with Aslı, I promised to introduce her to them. They don't know her, and then we broke up ...
Kıvılcım: So you decided to use me and introduce me to your parents as your fiancée? Omer, do you realize that you lied to your parents?
Omer: I know but what was I supposed to do?
Kıvılcım: Tell the truth.
Omer: I can't.
Kıvılcım: Why?
Omer: I can't tell you, not now.
Kıvılcım: I'm going crazy here!
Omer: Please, pretend to be my fiancée for a while. You owe me a favor. I'm not forgot about that.
Kıvılcım: Just for the time we're here.
Omer: Thank you.

She change and they both went down to the living room where Omer's parents were sitting. Before they entered the room, Omer stopped and grabbed her hand. Kıvılcım looked at him and took his hand.

Omer: Don't insist. Take my hand.
Kıvılcım: Offfffff! I hate you!
Omer: Please.
Haluk: Sit down.
Demet: Well, tell us how you met.

Kıvılcım turned towards Omer and smiled.

Kıvılcım: Maybe Omer can tell about it. He can tell a nice story.
Omer: Of course, darling.

He smiled. He made up the whole story of getting to know each other. He said they met at Mehmet's birthday party a year ago. This is love at first sight. After that day, they didn't see each other for several days. When he tried to go out for dinner with her, it turns out that they work at the same place.

Demet: How cute. Are you an editor too, Kıvılcım?
Kıvılcım: Executive editor-in-chief.
Haluk: So you're higher up than Omer.
Kıvılcım: That's right.
Demet: And how did he propose to you?
Omer: Maybe you will tell this, darling.

Kıvılcım kicked him. Omer crooked his face in pain.

Kıvılcım: Of course. He did it in the car. On the way here. He got in the car and proposed.
Demet: Really? Omer, how could you propose to a girl like that?
Omer: Kıvılcım, as usual, changed that situation a little bit. I didn't do it in the car, I did it at home.
Haluk: Where, after all?

They both answered at the same time.
Kıvılcım: In the car.
Omer: At home.

Demet: You're funny. Omer, I see you're ashamed of the way you proposed to Kıvılcım.