11

Sonmez: Orhan, what are you doing? Put that gun away!

Orhan: NO!

Haluk: You're making your situation worse.

Omer: Mr. Orhan, please.

Orhan: Shut up, all of you!

He took a step forward and pulled the trigger. There was only heard the sound of a gunshot.

Haluk ran towards Orhan and knocked the gun out of his hand. Orhan was shocked by what he'd done. The rest of the family approached to Omer and Kıvılcım.

Kıvılcım: Omer...

Omer: Kıvılcım.

Kıvılcım: I love you.

Omer: I love you, too.

Kıvılcım: Remember this.

Omer: Don't say it like you're saying goodbye. Everything will be fine.

He smiled at her, even though tears came from his eyes. He kept his hand on her wound the whole time and the blood was running down his hands.

Burak: Kıvılcım, no, no, no!

Alev: CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!

Omer: Darling, don't close your eyes! Don't leave me!

Kıvılcım: I...

Omer: KIVILCIM!!!

Sonmez: Daughter!

Mert: The ambulance is on its way. Kıvılcım, hold on!

Omer: Give me something. I've got to put pressure on her wound. Kıvılcım, open your eyes. Darling, don't leave me.

She didn't answer. Kıvılcım's condition went from bad to worse from second to second. When Orhan pointed his gun at Omer, she covered him with her body.

After a while, the police and the ambulance arrived. The cops arrested Orhan. Contact with him was limited because of what he did. The paramedic took Kıvılcım to the ambulance. Omer got inside and they went to the hospital together. The paramedic started a heart massage after she stopped breathing. Omer cried all the time. He was crushed.

They came to the hospital. They took Kıvılcım straight to the operating room, and Omer had to stay in front of the entrance. After a while, the rest of the family arrived. They ran to him.

Sonmez [crying]: Where is she?

Omer: They took her to surgery.

Demet: May God take care of her.

Mert: Amen.

Neslihan: I still can't believe what happened.

Burak: Me too. The worst part is that her father shot her, his child.

Haluk: He'll be punished for it.

Demet: Omer?

Omer slid over the wall and sat down on the ground. Tears came out of his eyes. He started hitting his hands on the head. Demet walked up to her son and hugged him.

Demet: Son, don't do that. You can't be weak right now. We must be strong for Kıvılcım. The most important thing is her health.