DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, business, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or have been used fictitiously. Any resembles to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

All Right Reserved 2024

No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying recording or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author except where permitted by law.

©2024

***
WARNING: Expect some grammatical error and typos. I'm not a professional writer and I am still learning. If you're looking for a better story that have a perfect grammar then leave mine.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

***

WARNING: Before you start reading, may I just remind you that this story is filled with triggering scenes. Don't worry I would put a warning on every chapter that has triggering scenes. This story is filled of dark. Contains of violence, self-harm, matured content, suicide and disturbing parts. It is better if you don't read this book if you are sensitive and minor.

I already put my warnings. I hope you understand it. Thank you for reading because this is the first time I will write this kind of plot since I want to write with dark themes.