Chapter 1

AN: SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER AND IT MIGHT BE A BIT DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER BOOK BUT WITH THE SAME PLOT.  ALSO THIS IS WHAT Z LOOKS LIKE!!! (841 words)

  ALSO THIS IS WHAT Z LOOKS LIKE!!! (841 words)

     Copper 9. The human exo-planet. The planet both murder drones and worker drones were stranded on. The humans all died and Copper 9 was left to the worker drones. They were able to have families and lived their own lives... until the murder drones were sent, four of them, to kill all of the worker drones so that the company (JCJenson) didn't have to worry about the advanced AI being left on the planet.

This was Z's home- well now that she was stranded with the other three disassembly drones. They were left there with a purpose, but no way back. V, N, and J were the others. If they didn't kill the worker drones and drink their oil, they would die. N was the kindest of the murder drones, but he let people push him around which Z felt bad about. V was... a little insane. She enjoyed the killing and didn't do it only to survive. Something drew Z to V though. J was the group leader and was getting orders from someone, but the others weren't sure how. That just leaves Z, she never really enjoyed the killing, she had to do it to survive, but she didn't find it fun... but she could get a little wrapped up in it. She usually goes out to hunt with N, and sometimes the other two. J and V are mean to N, Z had tried to get them to stop before but it hadn't worked. She and N had become good friends over the last few months they were there, she liked him more than J and V.

"N...?" Z asked him as they were coming back to the landing pod after hunting. V and J were still out together.

"Yeah Z?" He replied as he wiped the leftover oil off his face.

"Do you... um... enjoy killing the worker drones?" She wasn't sure if she should ask the question or not, she knew N was BIG about following the rules.

"Honestly, not really. I feel like they aren't that different from us... but we need to kill them to survive! And we were given a purpose, so I want to help the best I can." N smiled as he looked back at her. As he did though, he saw a worker drone with purple hair and purple eyes staring at them. Z turned around and saw her too. Z and N looked at each other for a moment before both of their vizor screens turned to an X.

"Race you!" Z giggled at N before going after the drone.

The drone looked at them and loaded a railgun. Z lunged at her knocking the gun out of her arm. N swung his tail at her, sticking the end into her hand. She fell against a piece of metal close to her gun. As N and Z turned around, she grabbed the gun. "Bite me!" the girl said. N and Z stood next to each other slowly walking toward her before she loaded the gun and shot both their heads off, causing them to fall to the ground. "Holy hell... suck on that, Dad!" she chuckled. Z and N's stood back up as their heads. The worker drone stood in shock before she picked up an arm found on the ground and smacked them both with it.

N was the first to speak, "Did you just slap us with that arm?" The worker drone stood in shock.

"Holy crap, it talks." The girl said staring in shock.

"Aghh... my head hurts," Z said rubbing the top of her head before looking back at the drone.

"You're a little, uhh... " His sensors showed errors around Uzi's body. Z's were doing the same thing.  "...short, for a Disassembly Drone. I'm Serial Designation N, and this is Z! Nice to meet you. I'm kind of the leader of the squad in this city. That's not true, everyone tells me I'm useless and terrible. Wait, I'm not supposed to tell you that part! Biscuits! Well, honesty is the best policy. I also can't seem to remember the past 3 hours of my life, but I'm sure that'll sort itself out."

"N are you sure we should trust her?" Z asked cautiously

"Of course!" N smiled.

"Uh-huh... I, uh, have to, go." The worker drone said. She started walking away but dropped the arm she was holding, looking at the hole in her hand and wincing. "Agh-"

"Stuck yourself? Just pop it in your mouth. Our saliva neutralizes the nanites, otherwise, N would be constantly disassembling himself." Z remarked looking at Uzi's hand. N bashfully looked away.

"And by our saliva, you mean..." Uzi started looking up at the two murder drones.

"Disassembly drone?" Uzi and N said in sync.

"Right. Hey, let's go in that landing pod over there!" Uzi pointed to the crashed ship.

"Sure! I love doing anything!" N exclaimed as he skipped over to the pod.