Chapter 19

Short chapter, (653 words)

     In the other room Z, Tessa, and N are tied to tables as well. N is being torn apart by the spider-robo-baby-thing. Z looked in fear not wanting to be next. "Little buddy you're gonna get red and sad if you try that with me," Tessa said, trying to save her own life. Z rolled her eyes, simply annoyed by her presence.

Out of all people, why did I get stuck with her? Why couldn't it be E?' Z thought to herself. Suddenly her heart sank 'E... oh shit. I hope he's okay, he HAS to be okay.' Z started to overthink things and tune out the others near her. Z gets snapped out of it as N starts giggling like a little kid.

"It tickles! Like the bad version though!" N squealed.

"It... hurts-?" Z asked, confused at N's explanation.

He continues to laugh. "Y-yea!" The robo-spider paused for a second and looked at N. "Doing great dude!" N smiled at the robo-spider.

"N, who's side are you on?" Tessa says.

"Try sawing there." N signals down with his head. The robo-spider points at a part and N shakes his head. He then moves his hand slightly over and N winks at him. He pulls out the saw about to cut into N more until the radio goes off.

The same woman who had kidnapped them in the first place was talking through the radio. "Beau, we've got Nori's kid here!" There was a sound of a crunch and Uzi's laughter over the radio in the background, "Needs more sedatives. It's bitey."

Suddenly Uzi's voice was over the radio. "Bite me! I'm not an 'It'!" The radio switches off and Beau, the spider-robo-baby-thing leaves the room carrying more magnets. He waves to N before leaving and N waves back.

"Ugh, finally, the code. Lordy." Tessa says taking the magnet off of her helmet. She goes over to assist Z who ignores her and switches her hands into large swords, slicing the bands holding her down and taking the magnet off her head. Tessa awkwardly walks away and Z scoffs at her.

Z walks over to N freeing him, "Walk and talk?" Tessa asked the two drones.

***

Alice sticks another magnet onto Uzi's head. In the process, she takes off a broken piece of her finger and spits it at Beau's face. "How'd you know my mom? Was she cool? She didn't suck, did she?" Uzi asked Alice, wanting more answers and closure.

She doesn't answer any of the questions and instead just focuses on her broken finger. She dug through a bin and found a finger, putting it on herself and twisting it on with a wrench. She moved her fingers around some to make sure it was on right before turning back to Beau. "Back to the others!" She ordered.

Beau ran down the hallway to go back to Z, Tessa, and N. Uzi looked behind Alice and saw Z, Tessa, and N escaping out of the room on a monitor. A bright light is shown on Uzi's face. "You're a lot like her, I'll say. 'Cept her yellow eyes." Alice said to Uzi. Yellow eyes? Uzi's mom didn't have yellow eyes. Alice holds up a pair of sharp cutters to Uzi's finger in between the joints.

"Easy creep. You've got the wrong-" Uzi was cut off by Alice stabbing her hand with a knife as she winced in pain, on the verge of tears.

"Nori, right? Sure thought imploding all those folks was pretty slick." Alice said as Uzi's eyes widened at the newfound information about her mother.

Alice preps her finger to be cut off again as Uzi tries to stop her with the solver. Her face and voice were glitching. Her eyes were switching between a yellow and purple light. "Wait, stop. Seriously, what are you talking about?" Alice uses the cutters to chop off Uzi's finger making a loud snap noise. V looked over and flinched as it happened.