Chapter 8

Uzi, N, and Z burst in through the ceiling and Uzi immediately spots V. "Ah ha! Unhand them, you fiend-...? Well, I'm confused-" Uzi cuts off as everyone stares at them. V is on stage with a crown for prom queen.

The three of them are immediately confused but don't have much time to think before Lizzy starts yelling, "On second thought, you're way hotter than Doll, RUN IDIOT!" She shouts at V.

Before V can even think about moving Doll pulls out her hand revealing the symbol of the absolute solver program. Doll uses it to take out the pipes from the ground and shove them into V's arms causing her to yell in pain, watching her oil drip down the pipes, reflecting slightly off the disco ball. Another girl is crushed by the solver and everyone else tries to run.

"привет ви [Hello V.]" Doll says smirking as she sees the disassembly drone helpless. Doll uses the absolute solver to make V flashback to the memory she had been scared by, V saw her past self giggling and killing Doll's mom. "в любом случае, ты понял. [Anyway, you get it]" Doll continued to walk toward V.

V is able to free her right arm as she begins to fire at Doll. To her surprise, no damage was done. Doll had used the solver to reflect each and every bullet away from her body. Doll then puts her hand back towards her side and uses the solver to create a cleaver knife and flies it towards V, slicing off her free arm. V cries out again. She then summons a sharp fan blade by her side.

"Holy crap what is she doing?" Uzi asked, surprised.

"This... isn't what I expected... at all," Z replied.

"I guess we should-" N was interrupted by Uzi throwing her head back and groaning, clearly annoyed.

Doll went to throw the fan blade toward V but before she could, N kicked it out of the way and Doll lost her balance, causing the solver to go off the doors and let everyone out.

"Узи, ты действительно встанешь на сторону Дронов-убийц? Я не единственный, кто потерял из-за них семью. (Uzi, you would really side with the Murder Drones? I'm not the only one who's lost family to them.)" Doll smiles at Uzi as she recalls her mom.

"Bite me! Whoever started this wants us to fight. I'm not dealing with anything well but I'm done dealing with everything alone." Uzi turned back and smiled at N and Z, "We move forward together, or not at all."

"Мило, но мне не нужна помощь. (Cute, but I don't need help.)" As Doll says this, she pierces through N with the solver as the blade launches his away. He shoves Uzi and Z out of the way and gives a thumbs-up before he is completely thrown apart. Uzi and Z gasp as he does and look at him in a pile of his own oil. Khan tries to run to his daughter but is immediately shut out by Doll as she uses the solver and rotates her head around.

***

N and V were at the back of the stage, in pieces, attaching their limbs back onto their body. N picked up a crawling arm and looked at it, "Is this-"

"MINE!" V yelled while snatching the arm away from him with her mouth.

Lizzy suddenly walked up to them, and neither of them thought she was still there. "Ew, you guys look like garbage."

"You frickin traitor!" V mumbled with the arm still in her mouth.

"As if you weren't trying to use me and kill everyone, Ms. Petty!" Lizzy takes the arm out of V's mouth, "Where does this go?" N raises his one hand and she tosses the arm over to him.

"Thank you Lizzyyyy!" N smiled at her.

"Shut up, loser." V and Lizzy said in unison.

***

Doll, Uzi, and Z are still fighting until Uzi gets downed by Doll. Z tries to help Uzi but is held back by a table against the wall by the solver. Z struggles to break herself free as Doll picks up the knife. "U-Uzi!" Z strained.

Uzi was being held down by two mic stands pushed into the ground. Doll uses the solver to multiply the knife from one, into 7. She pointed them at Uzi at threw them. Seconds before they could hit her face, N flew over to her and spread out hit metal wings, blocking the knives from hitting either of them.

N held out a hand to help Uzi, "Ugh quit saving me!" She yelled.

Z still struggles with the table, wanting to help. N grabs Uzi's hand and spins her around, allowing her to grab the knife and for him to shoot the end of the table, freeing Z. N pulls Uzi close and grabs her waist as she throws the knife and he shoots Doll. The knife flew right past Doll's hair.

Uzi looked down at a rip in N's suit and oil slowly spilling out. "Seriously... don't do that again..." Uzi looked up at him.

"Uzi..." N looked up at Doll and saw a table coming towards him and Uzi, "AUGH OKAY YOUR TURN-!" N throws Uzi out of the way and she lands next to Z while N gets hit by the table.

Z flies into the air to help Uzi but Doll hits one of her wigs, causing her to start falling too. Doll starts throwing tables at them as they try to jump off them. They both jump onto the ground and Z throws the knife right by her wrist, breaking a bracelet off. Z and Uzi kick Doll in the face and she falls to the ground.

"Uzi are you okay?" Z asked.

"I'm fine! Stop asking!" She replied quickly.

Doll stands back up and pulls her arm out towards the two with the Absolute Solver program symbol in her hand. Before she could do anything, she was shot in the head from behind by V. Doll fell to the ground, and the X on her visor screen disappeared as she lowered her arm.

"V! We needed her for answers!" Uzi groaned.

"What? She's fine. Uhhh..." V looks down at her lifeless body on the floor and oil leaking out of the hole in her head, "Just a little... tuckered out..."

"V probably did that on purpose! She's hiding mystery stuff and being over dramatic about it!" Z yelled while pointing at V.

"Hey! You suck!" V punches N.

"Why did you punch me?! I didn't even do anything!" N wailed.

"Because you're more punchable than her." V glared at Z again.

"You!" Uzi yelled. Z and N pointed at V accusingly while V pointed at the two of them. Uzi scoffs, "Lucky for you, we aren't done yet." She holds out the key to Doll's house.