Chapter 13

This one also includes my friend Vee's OC so I hope you guys enjoyyy!!! (694 words)

     Z, N, and V were in the mansion they grew up in. Uzi had seen the three drones shut down because of a program trying to delete the memories. The memories had been wiped by JcJenson when they had been sent to Copper 9. Uzi was pretty decent at hacking so she decided to help. The three drones were in Uzi's room with error screens on their vizors.

***

Z was wandering around the outside of the mansion, she liked to go around the dump, which was about 3 blocks away, to find spare parts from other disassembled drones so that she could use the scrapped metal and create art projects. It sounded a little... insane when you thought about it, but she never created weird cyborg robots or anything, she would use the metal to make little animals that could move. N had requested another robo-dog from her so she went out to find more parts. Tessa's parents didn't exactly like the fact that she left the mansion... or the fact she existed at all but it didn't bother her.

Z had finally made it to the dump and started looking through the parts. "Okay so N wants a golden retriever... hmmmm, I can use this!" She picked up a spare metal part. "Oh! Cyn wanted a horse! I can use this part too!" She picked up another piece of metal and put it into a small wagon she had made. Z made it to bring the parts back, she dragged it behind her the whole time, but she had to hide it when she got back otherwise Tessa's parents would throw out the 'Unwanted and useless garbage'.

Z bent down to pick up one more part until she heard something move, nothing ever moved in the dump. Her eyes went wide as she started to walk around the pile of parts and disassembled drones. There was another noise and it was coming from a pile of drone bodies to her right. Z's breath was a bit shaky as she bent down to move a few of the bodies, as she did everything was silent. Just then something grabbed her arm and she screamed falling onto the ground.

"H-help please!" It was another drone, only the drone wasn't dead, like her. N, J, Cyn, V, and Z had all 'died' essentially but then came back. Tessa had rescued them and given them another chance at life. This drone had white hair like the rest, but it was short and shaggy, he was a bit shorter than N, and shorter than Z too. One of his eyes was in an X and the other was normal, Z stared at the eye for a second before looking at his left shoulder. his arm had been taken off somehow, and oil was leaking from it. He winced in pain before turning back to Z.

"Y-yea I'll help you... here let me grab something..." Z stood up and walked to a pile of spare arms, taking one and running back over to the drone who was now sitting up against the broken drones. "Okay so this might hurt... that's a lie it will hurt but stay calm." The drone nodded and Z took the spare arm jamming it into the socket and taped it up with rags which worked as makeshift bandages from her wagon. He winced in pain again, "Sorry, and I also apologize for screaming, I-I didn't think anyone here was, y'know... alive?"

"Yea I didn't even think I was alive either," He chuckled weakly, "I'm E by the way."

"Z." She softly smiled at him. "I can bring you back to the mansion! I was like you before, dead... then un-dead. This human named Tessa helped me and my friends." Z offered.

"Uhhh, okay." E said getting up and grunting once he put pressure on the arm.

"Are you okay? Good to walk? It's a few blocks from here but not too far." Z said.

"Yea, I'm fine." He said walking alongside Z.

"Okay, to the mansion then!" Z said heading off with E and dragging the wagon behind her.