Happy Halloween

I woke up and saw that I had several letters on my bedside table. One from Kingsley, uncle Moody, Tonks (she left early due to her auror training and wouldn't be returning) Remus, and even Mrs. Tonks.

Dear, Bailey
Congratulations on all of the achievements in your classes, Dumbledore has told us all about how your topping a few of your classes. As for the Slytherins calling you "Mudblood" don't worry, their just jealous that their pureblood and not even as smart as you, happy Halloween
With love, Kingsley

Dear, Bailey
Hope all is well, Dumbledore told us all about your class topping, you got my smarts (thank Godric)
Happy Halloween
Love, Uncle Moody

Dear Bailey
I'm so sorry I had to go! You'll make more friends I just know it. Let me know who wins the house cup and how quidditch is, at the end of the year I'll be at platform 9 3/4 to get you. You'll have to stay at Hogwarts this holiday, terribly sorry I've just got to much to do. Happy Halloween
Love, Tonks

Dear, Bailey
I haven't spoken to you in a while and I apologize. I've been very busy lately. But congrats on Hufflepuff, happy Halloween
Love, Remus

Dear, Bailey
Just wanted to say happy Halloween and congratulations on making Hufflepuff with Nymphadora
Love, Mrs. Tonks

I put all of the letters in my dresser drawer under all of my jeans. It was Halloween break leading into Christmas break, so people were leaving. Riley was going home so I'd have to make new friends and talk to Percy, which means I'd have to stay out of the common room and dorms ugh.

I put on a light brown jumper, redish orange scarf that hung down a little, dark blue high rise skinny jeans, and brown flats. I made my hair crimped/wavy and a dark brown color. I'm learning how to control my powers more.
I walked down to the Great Hall catching a slight chill from the autumn air. I walked in and was instantly greeted with the warmth.

I walked over to Gryffindor table, because why not. I plunked down next to Percy and filled my plate with various things I'd eat for breakfast.
"Good morning Percy" I said taking a bite of toast.
"Good morning Bailey" Percy said in return.
"I love fall"
"It's not my favorite season per say"
"It's not mine either, winter is"
"I prefer spring"
After we had both finished we were deciding what we'd do for the rest of the day.

"We should go into the courtyard" I suggested to Percy.
"No it's to cold" I punched his arm and took off running, he chased after me and I led him straight to the courtyard. So gullible.
Fourth time round, I couldn't do it anymore. I slowed down and was immediately tackled by Percy. We both laid starfish style on the ground, laughing like idiots. I looked up at the clouds making shapes in my mind.

I felt Percy staring at me but didn't question it, he probably thought I was crazy.
"I'm not going home this holiday" I said after about 45 minutes of silence.
"Neither am I. Mum thinks it'll be good for me to, ya' know make some friends. At home my head was always stuck in a book" Percy chuckled.
"Well we're friends"
"R-really?"
"Yeah, you and Riley are my only two friends here" I shrugged and suddenly remembered Tonks' letter.
I levitated a maple leaf and spun it with my fingers. I felt Percy look at me again, but it was brief.
"Incendo" I whispered and the leaf caught fire, quickly disintegrating.
"Repairo" I whispered pointing my wand at the ashes on my stomach. The leaf quickly reconstructed itself and I spun it some more eventually letting the beeeze take it away.

Percy and I were walking the corridors, going nowhere in particular.
"Hey Percy. Who's the girl?" A voice called from behind us. We both turned around to see a boy with sandy blonde hair and gorgeous brown eyes walking towards us.
"This, Oliver is Bailey Stone. Bailey, this is Oliver Wood" the boy -Oliver- took my hand and very lightly kissed it.
"The pleasure is mine" Oliver said, clearly Scottish.
"Oliver we must be going" Percy said nodding to Oliver.
"Goodbye Percy. Goodbye the ever-lovely Bailey" and we left him standing there. Once we were out of earshot Percy turned to me.
"So what'd you think of Oliver?"
"He was a person. What makes you ask?"
"Most girls trip all over themselves just to get a chance to talk to Oliver. Let alone him kiss their hands"
"Actually, I think he's trying to hard. I'm sure he's nice but, he just tries to hard in my opinion" I shrugged and continued walking.