Two years later

So it's been two years. I have successfully completed auror training and I'm a year into my completion. Yes Voldemort is back, Harry Potter saw him! Uncle Moody says he's glad he recruited me when he did because he fears dark times are approaching.

Percy and I moved out into our own place, he neglects to speak with the other Weasley's and doesn't believe Voldemort is back. He also is blindly following the Ministry into every pathetic idea they have, I know I'm an auror and work for the Ministry as well, but I believe Dumbledore.

It is currently 5 a.m. Percy and I are just waking up to head to work. I've become a part of the Order of the Phoenix, and have grown rather close to Sirius Black, yes the escaped criminal.

Oh wait did up mention I'm pregnant? Yep 18 almost 19 and pregnant, good job Bailey note the sarcasm.
This sucks, puking all the damn time, I'm fat as hell. I'm seven months into it, so my baby bump looks like us ate a whole watermelon.

"Good morning Percy" I said coldly, he thinks me following Dumbledore is "idiotic" but oh well, it's causing problems.
"Good morning traitor"
"I am not we're fighting the same thing!"
"There's nothing to fight!" At this point I was screaming at him from the top of the stairs, this is usually how our mornings start.
"Voldemort is back, we have to kill him or he'll kill us!" I argued
"Maybe we'd be better off dead then. Bailey you remember how bad the first war was! If he is back like you say then we don't have a fighting chance in hell!"
"Percy how could you say we're better off dead! We have a child, a family!"
"Maybe I don't want one! Maybe I want to be alone!" I stepped back at his harsh tone, his words processing slowly.
"W-what?"
"No Bailey I didn't mean that" he started up the stairs to hug me, but I pulled my wand out and aimed it at his chest.
"Stay away from me" tears were brimming my eyes
"Bailey please, I got angry I didn't mean that"
"Stay away from me!" I spun on my heel and apparated to the only place I knew he wouldn't go; the Burrow.

I collapsed on the sofa sobbing into my hands, Mrs. Weasley came over and put her arms around me.
"What happened dear?" She asked softly.
"Percy said he wanted to be alone, he doesn't want the baby" I looked up at her through the tears.
"Oh Bailey, I'm sure he didn't mean it"
"He said if Voldemort is back, we'd be better off dead"
"You can stay here as long as needed"
"Thank you"

PERCY'S P.O.V
She's gone, just like that. I told her I wanted to be alone...now I am, and I hate it. I thought to myself as I walked down the long corridor to my office.
It's her birthday to isn't it? Yeah, March 5th...damn it Percy! I mentally cursed myself for making her leave and on her birthday! She's 19 today and my stupid outburst made her leave. Yeah we usually fight in the morning but she's never left.

"Good morning Mr. Weasley" Dolores said as I passed her, I gave a curt nod and continued to my office.
Usually the tall stack of papers I have, was just one paper today.

Trial for Harry Potter using the Patronus charm in front of a muggle. Please meet at the scribes desk at approximately nine o clock a.m.

I exhaled heavily realizing he'd want recognition from me, but he wasn't getting it. He was on Dumbledore's side as well.

BAILEY'S P.O.V
I went back home because I knew Percy wouldn't be there, he'd be at work.
Breakfast was being cooked while I showered. Uncle Moody said he couldn't let me work until I had the baby.

There was a loud knock at the door, I answered it to reveal Riley.
"Hey Bailey!" Riley squealed giving me a hug but minding my belly, I hadn't seen her in about a year.
"Hey"
"Woah! Someone's preggers!"
"Yep, seven months almost eight"
"Where's Percy?"
"Work. Do you believe Voldemort is back?"
"Of course! Potter saw him!"
"I know, I know. But Percy doesn't believe it"
"Really?"
"Yeah, so enough with this dark stuff. How've you been?"
"Good..haven't found anyone"
"Oh you don't need anyone"
"Yeah, I know. But anyways happy birthday" she handed me a box that I quickly peered into.

It was a little black kitten! I pulled it out and peered into it's adorable blue eyes. It was amazing, when it saw me it meowed and I couldn't help button hug it.