Discovering changes

I'm a month into my training I'd taken up becoming a animagus. My form is unknown until this very moment.

"Well let's see it then, come on" Tonks hurried, bringing tea into the living room.

Percy, Mrs. And Mr. Weasley, Ginny, Ron, the twins, uncle Moody, Kingsley, and Tonks were all sitting in the living room of the Burrow waiting to see my animagus form.

I took a deep breath and felt myself changing, my eyes were closed afraid of what I would become. What form you take comes from you're inner traits, much like a patronus.

"Bailey open you're eyes, you'll want to see this" Tonks said as I heard the mirror being moved.
I slowly opened my eyes, looking into the mirror. I was an owl, a dark brown owl with a tiny patch of white under my left wing.

I flew up and landed on the mirror, and hooted at uncle Moody.
I landed back on the floor and turned human again.
"That was the best thing ever" I laughed
"Can I see you're patronus?" Kingsley asked
"Expecto Patronum" i said pointing my wand behind the sofa, a silver polar bear sprung out and roared ferociously.
"A polar bear!" Ron laughed
Ginny smacked Ron's arm and he rubbed it looking very shocked. I let the memory go and it vaporized.

"Only 16 with a full body patronus and a animagus from. Plus working on being an auror, and she's a muggle born. Impressive" Mr. Weasley said nodding his head.
"Alastor you're working the girl too hard, let her stay here and spend some time with her friends" Mrs. Weasley said smiling sweetly.
"Oh alright, she is a good kid" uncle Moody ruffled my hair and disapparated with Tonks and Kingsley.
"I know why you said that" I smiled at Mrs. Weasley.
"Well we all know you want to spend time with him. Now let's see that owl one more time"

I transformed into my owl and flew around the Burrow a few times. I felt so free. I discovered if I go outside in owl form I wouldn't burn.

Around midnight I was flying around and tapped my beak on his window. Within seconds he was opening the window, I flew in and changed back right away, standing on my tippy-toes to give him a hug (he was significantly taller than me).
"So how do you like it?" Percy asked sitting down on his bed.
"It's brilliant! Flying around no one suspects a thing!"
"Is it better than just laying down with me?"
"Mmm no, nothing could top that"
"Good, let's do that then, because I'm seriously tired"
I laid down and cuddled up close to him, the gentle summer breeze blowing in through the window.
"Summer is almost over isn't it?" I asked
"Yeah, just pretend to be an owl and stay at the owlery"
"I wish I could, but I've got to train"
"How long will it take?"
"It's supposed to take three years, but I've already got one year down just watching uncle Moody. He's trying to cram two years into one, I'll hardly get to write or see you" I exhaled heavily and listened to his heartbeat.

"You're going to be really stressed aren't you?"
"Extremely. I've already passed stealth and tracking, onto concealment and disguise or whatever"
"You'll be the best auror ever"
"You forget the expectations I've got to live up to. Living under the same roof as 3 famous aurors. No pressure Bailey, just don't fuck up" I chuckled and rolled my eyes.
"You'll do fine, you already know loads of nonverbal spells and like dad said, sixteen with a full body patronus and a animagus form. You'll be just fine"
"Isn't it you're birthday?"
"Yes actually"
"Happy 17th birthday! I didn't get you anything, except this" I looked up at him, brushing my lips against his, very lightly.
"Oh that's mean" I could see Percy's white teeth through the darkness.

I chuckled and climbed on top of him, kissing him and tracing light circles along his chest. He rested his hands on my hips and fiddled with my belt-loops on my jeans.

We pulled away and rested our foreheads together looking into each other's eyes.
"You're beautiful" Percy said brushing my hair out of my face.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
I laid down next to him again and fell asleep, not a care in the world.