It's over now

At the next DA meeting a unexpected guest showed up..or shall I say three unexpected guests.

Neville walked through the secret tunnel and came back with Harry, Ron and Hermione. I bolted over and tackled Ron.
"Percy would never forgive me if anything happened" I said after I'd pulled away, he glanced down and noticed a ring on my ring finger and smiled.
"Welcome to the family sis" was all he said then hugged me again.

All of the students were called down to the Great Hall so I stayed in the RoR, Harry said something about finding something completely unknown...gee thanks for the clues.

I paced back and forth throughout the room subconsciously playing with my wedding ring. I heard running, lots of it. Bursting out of the RoR I saw so many kids running, many scared.

I saw Kingsley out of the corner of my eye and rushed over.
"Kingsley what's going on?"
"The war...it's starting"
"This is what we've trained for isn't it..it's all over"
"Alastor would be proud of you Bailey, you've stood up to many dangers in you're time as an auror, he'd be proud"
"Hope so"

I saw a green light and pushed Kingsley out of the way quickly jumping back, there stood Alecto Carrow with a smirk on her face.

"Visconfuto!" I shouted and she fell to the ground with a thud. Kingsley nodded in appreciation.

Running downstairs out into the courtyard my heart almost broke, Hogwarts was in ruins. My second home was crumbling around me.

PERCY'S P.O.V
"Do what?!" I yelled furiously at the man behind the counter at Hogs Head.
"They need you, go" I took no time sprinting through the tunnel behind a portrait. Ending up in a room I ran out and realized I was on the seventh floor at Hogwarts.

I looked out of one of the windows to see silver black hair dueling someone.
"Bailey" I croaked.

Layla was at the shell cottage with aunt Johan. She volunteered to watch the children, and shell cottage was safe.

Running down many flights of stairs, pushing people out of the way as I went.

Who do I see when in the courtyard? The minister and Fred.

"Oh hello minister. Did I mention I'm resigning?" I said using as many defensive spells and hex's I knew.
"Perce, you're joking. You're actually joking, I don't think I've heard you joke since-" a explosion went off and the wall collapsed, I pulled Fred out of the way and we stood back to back fighting whoever we had to.

"Visconfuto!" A voice yelled from my right and the minister lay dead at my feet.

I turn to see Bailey with her wand out breathing heavy. Her lip is cut and she's bleeding from her leg, the mercury flowing.
She gave a weak smile and Mantice landed next to her, he had a small cut on his back left leg but was fine otherwise.

Running up to me she gave me a kiss.
"I love you" I said after she'd pulled away.
"I love you too" she said, looked at Fred and nodded then climbing onto Mantice's back and flying off shooting spells from above.

BAILEY'S P.O.V
"This is it, huh buddy?" I asked petting Mantice's mane.
"Yep, this is it. If I die I'm glad I got to spend my last few moments with you"
"If you die, I'll fall to my death too, so we'd both be dead" I chuckled.

I heard the song of a Augurey behind me and turned to see Xperia flying towards me. Landing on Mantice's shoulder constantly singing, death was upon us.

I jumped off of Mantice turning into a owl halfway from the ground.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this is a folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded. You have one hour" Voldemort's voice rang in my ears as I turned human again and landed next to Percy.