Auror training

I ran into the woods, taking my sandals off and throwing them in the opposite direction to make them think I was going that way. Knowing uncle Moody, he wouldn't fall for it.

I ran until I figured I was far enough. Stopping and checking my surroundings I used a nonverbal spell to spurt blood from the end of my wand. I trailed the blood until I reached a cliff and ran the blood over the edge.

I heard approaching footsteps and climbed a nearby tree looking down at the ground so I'd know if they were coming.
"Guys theres blood! She might be hurt!" Tonks screamed obviously finding the start of my blood trail.

Her footsteps died away and I slinked back down the trunk of the tree. I went towards the edge of the woods.
"Erecto tent" I whispered and a small tent popped up, I colored it black and put some blood spurts everywhere. I let out a ear splitting scream.

"Moody she's in trouble!" I heard Tonks yell
"Where are you Tonks?" Kingsley said, he sounded close so I went in the general direction of his voice. I climbed a tree and saw him looking around frantically.
I used Gelesco nonverbally to stick his feet to the ground. Also disarmed him causing Kingsley to look around very slowly.
"Silenceo" I whispered and he was now, wandless, stuck in place and couldn't speak.

I jumped down from the tree and ran. As fast from the area as I could.
"Imperturbatum" I whispered once far away from Kingsley making a barrier that nothing could come through, except spells and smells.
"Protego" I set up a tiny barrier around me in the center so spells couldn't hit me.

I saw uncle Moody walk up to the outer barrier and try to walk through, ultimately failing, I was caught.
"Tonks I found a barrier, she's been here!" Uncle Moody yelled and Tonks fell from a tree.
"How long has it been? Two hours and this is her first go?"
"Yeah, she's smart" uncle Moody walked away, Tonks transformed her nose into that of a pig and smelling the barrier.

She shook her head and walked away.

I now know Tonks is mostly in trees so that's useful information.
"Avifors" I pointed my wand at myself and transfigured into a small bird. I flew over Tonks waiting for her to split away from uncle Moody.

After about five minutes she went the other way but remained on the ground..good.
I turned back and settled in a tree, doing the same thing I did to Kingsley to her.

Tonks was now stuck to the ground, wandless and mute. I looked her dead in the eyes and smiled.

Walking slowly and silently back to uncle Moody I found him bent over a pile of leaves, looking for my tracks. I smirked and took my opportunity.

"Immobulus" I said pointing my wand at uncle Moody who was now stuck, I took his wand and staff, pocketing his wand and tossing his staff out of reach.
"That's all three of you, so do I pass?" I asked looking at his face now.
"No" uncle Moody has learned to talk even through most stunning spells.
"Why?"
"You haven't used a single spell to do damage to anyone"
"Fine. Lapidosus" a cloud of stones threw themselves at uncle Moody.
"Hopscotch!" He yelled signalling I passed, for now at least.
"Yes!" I went around and undid all of the spells I'd done and we all went home.

"You did surprisingly well for you're first time, I didn't even do that good" Kingsley said cutting his steak.
"Nice throwing us off kiddo" Tonks shot me a wink.
"You really should be quiet when you do things like this, gave away you're position several times" I told Tonks and uncle Moody chuckled.
"You should go to bed, more training tomorrow" uncle Moody told me, I nodded and headed upstairs almost immediately falling asleep, this was going to be hard.

A/N: I'M TIRED, GOODNIGHT GUYS THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT